OT - Other than UConn, who's your next pick | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - Other than UConn, who's your next pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I would like to think that the public berating of Oklahoma Eric was really the peak of my career as a "message board a--hole".
I'll never forget it. Gotta give that dude credit. He suffered torrents of constant abuse and kept coming back for more. Just oblivious to everything around him. Good times.

Reaction Score
Torn between Michigan State and Oklahoma. Both Valentine and Hield deserve a national championship. So do both coaches, too. My sleeper is definitely LSU. On their best day, they can beat anyone. It's just a question of whether or not they show up.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one ignorant of college basketball schools and players since our placement in the AAC?

Its hard for me to follow other schools, watch other games or follow players while stuck in purgatory. It seemed so much easier, interesting and fun when we were in a real conference.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
The only correct answer to the question of if not UConn, who? is The University of Incarnate Word Cardinals!

Reaction Score
The only correct answer to the question of if not UConn, who? is The University of Incarnate Word Cardinals!
I wonder what chance Vegas is giving Our Lady of the Lake right now... could be a good time to steal!

Reaction Score
Every National Champion since 2002...except UConn with Bazz (Huskies were 39th in defensive efficiency) was top 30 in both adj. offensive and defensive efficiency.

If not mistaken (I could be off slightly) there are eight (8) teams in the country that fit this exact profile (checked a day or 2 ago).

Kansas, Villanova, West Virginia, Miami, Virginia, Michigan State, Iowa and Xavier.

Edit: Add Oklahoma

Reaction Score
East Carolina Panthers.

Perhaps the AAC would then get some respect.

Nah.

Since neither of those scenarios is likely to ever happen, I’m left with UConn as my final answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom