OT NFL draft thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT NFL draft thread

Reaction Score

Probably the best athlete on the board when things shut down last night. That doesn't necessarily mean the best pick but if he's motivated and you utilize him correctly he's a threat to take it to the house with every touch.

Reaction Score
As a NYG fan I'm mixed so far on this. I like the Engram and Tomlinson picks a lot, 2 guys who should get on the field a fair amount playing starter minutes next season. I'm not thrilled with the Davis Webb pick what so ever. IMHO he put up numbers in a system...and if he is anything like Goff he will struggle to adapt to the pro game. I wish they had taken Josh Dobbs over Webb at QB. Webb is that typical Jerry Reese pick..great this and great that skills..the new shiny penny in a pile of tarnished ones. Gallman is another solid pick that will give them a thumper to team with Pierce at RB while also not taking away from the passing game.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
UGA had a WR go recently in the 5th, Bucky Hodges will go for Va Tech. Not really up on prospects from the other schools. NT is ranked 27th on the big board for remaining WRs, but he was one slot behind rodney adams who was recently drafted, so who knows. Not looking good, but he could go really late.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I thought USF had Marlon Mack and Rodney Adams thru 5?
yeah that graphic is messed up. They put USF as having 1 pick down twice and left off Nebraska as having one pick

Reaction Score
Louisville's first player selected in draft is their long snapper in late 6th round #213
A lot of the guys from Louisville listed in the player ratings on ESPN have some kind of baggage that teams are gonna shy away from.

Reaction Score
Which one of you just tweeted NFL Network to show Knappe's tape?

Reaction Score
Louisville players would love playing for the Las Vegas Raiders.

The Jets had hope after the first round. Comedy ensued afterwards.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
its really looking like the AAC will wind up with more draft picks than the Big XII. That will be a nice marketing tool for Aresco and company

Reaction Score
As a NYG fan I'm mixed so far on this. I like the Engram and Tomlinson picks a lot, 2 guys who should get on the field a fair amount playing starter minutes next season. I'm not thrilled with the Davis Webb pick what so ever. IMHO he put up numbers in a system...and if he is anything like Goff he will struggle to adapt to the pro game. I wish they had taken Josh Dobbs over Webb at QB. Webb is that typical Jerry Reese pick..great this and great that skills..the new shiny penny in a pile of tarnished ones. Gallman is another solid pick that will give them a thumper to team with Pierce at RB while also not taking away from the passing game.

I dont love the Giants draft but I'm ok with it. Definetly not liking the Webb pick, I'm ok with the other picks. Just glad Reese didnt ignore the oline this draft like he did the last draft, trading up to get the OT from Pitt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom