OT: NFL Draft Discussion | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: NFL Draft Discussion

Reaction Score
You wanted the Giants to take 2 RB’s with their first two picks? That’s a firable offense.

George Young drafted running backs 1-2. First rounder from Michigan was a washout. Joe Morris in the 2nd round was an absolute stud. You draft according to your draft board. If the best player on your board is still available when it's your turn, you draft him, regardless of position

Reaction Score
He has some injury questions (neck) but he is a beast.

Ok but why draft a LB with neck issues, especially in the 1st round? They already have Sean Lee with neck issues... Seems like a red flag.

Reaction Score
Ok but why draft a LB with neck issues, especially in the 1st round? They already have Sean Lee with neck issues... Seems like a red flag.

I think their medical team feltnit wasn’t an issue. ESPN analyst was saying some teams flagged him. Watching his highlight clips, he is explosive.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Not Dorsey’s best night. You could’ve gotten Mayfield at 4 if you took Barkley at 1. Passing up Chubb at 4 was absurd. Your pass defense starts with a pass rush. Him and Garrett on both edges can make a mediocre CB a Pro Bowler.
Giants would have taken a QB if Barkley was gone. Perhaps flag boy.
Dorsey wouldn’t risk it.
Today: I think Mason Rudolph being available still is an oversight. Watch NE get him.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
1. Where do they get Colts and Bucs fans willing to wave flags and freak out over nothing. Some sort of lobotomy factory?

2. How about giving the Iowa draft picks their moment?

3. Hey your dad died a hero in Afghanistan - how would you like to stand in front of tens of of thousands of drunks who chant U-S-A. It will help us get past that Kapernick fella.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I wouldn’t say I dislike the former players making the picks - but maybe let them know they don’t have to scream into a live mic.

It’s kinda how microphones work. You can talk normal and people can hear.

Reaction Score
The only bright side to the Patriots' selection of Etling for QB that I can see is he will get some decent QB coaching this time around. Definitely not a dumb kid and has amazing pocket passing ratings.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom