OT - New Baylor Lawsuit. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - New Baylor Lawsuit.

Reaction Score
Meanwhile UConn gets a two year ban from NCAA Basketball Tournament due to grad assistant texting a recruit a picture of the 4 Championship Trophies during the no contact period. For extra measure the NCAA reduced UConn scholarships on all Men, Women and Transgender teams by 20%.

Reaction Score
Meanwhile UConn gets a two year ban from NCAA Basketball Tournament due to grad assistant texting a recruit a picture of the 4 Championship Trophies during the no contact period. For extra measure the NCAA reduced UConn scholarships on all Men, Women and Transgender teams by 20%.
Yup. Priorities in all the wrong places.

Reaction Score
And, don't forget, nothing has happened to North Carolina. They're still investigating, I'm sure!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Whoa.....the scary/sad part is that I'd guarantee that Baylor is not the only place this happens.

I wanna know what the allure is to these hostess programs that makes these women sign up. They can't honestly be that naive to think that their job isn't to just be a piece of meat for the athletes. (Sorry for the blunt language. It disgusts me to even think what I just wrote)

It disgusts me and being the father of two daughters it makes me scared as hell for when they get older.

Reaction Score
I'm actually at a point where none of this shocks me anymore. These programs will do anything to advance and protect their interests. There are enormous amounts of money and ego at play. That folks look the other way when accusations of rape occur is not the least bit surprising.

Reaction Score
Whoa.....the scary/sad part is that I'd guarantee that Baylor is not the only place this happens.

I wanna know what the allure is to these hostess programs that makes these women sign up. They can't honestly be that naive to think that their job isn't to just be a piece of meat for the athletes. (Sorry for the blunt language. It disgusts me to even think what I just wrote)

It disgusts me and being the father of two daughters it makes me scared as hell for when they get older.

I have 3. 1 at Williams , 1 off to UConn this fall, and the last a senior in high school this fall. I have been brutally honest with them for a long time because I refuse to be PC at the expense of their safety.

Dad's Safety Rules:

1. Never go off alone anywhere with a male you don't know very well, even if they seem really nice; stay with friends; and never go anywhere unless somebody is aware where you are going.

2. Men are innately pigs interested in primarily one thing;

3. Don't drink something you didn't open yourself and don't let your drink out of your hands;

4. Don't get intoxicated - bad stuff usually happens then.

5. If you dress immodestly you are sending a signal to men you are open to advances (screw the feminists telling you can dress any way you want. Wrong. That line has gotten more girls raped than anything).

6. If you start something there is always a risk you can't stop it. Again, screw the feminists BS . Yes, "no means no" but it is not a magic spell to stop a rape about to happen.

7. People come from different cultures. Many don't respect woman. That's a basic fact. So, don't buy the PC diversity BS when it comes to your personal safety. You must be wary, and don't feel bad about it. You'd feel a lot worse raped, beat up in a dark corner.

8. Inconvenient fact - most men almost lay alaways physically bigger, stronger, faster and you cannot fight them off. You are not equal in a fight even if feminists want you to believe otherwise. Believing that can get you hurt.

9. If you feel uncomfortable in any situation, trust your gut. If you have to cross the street, cross the street. If you are approached and are scared, get away. Don't suspend your gut judgment because you might offend somebody.

10. If you go on a date, make sure you let them know I'm psychotic and if anything happens to you, I will hunt them down and put a bullet in the base of their neck. You can laugh about it, then say he's probably serious (because I am).

Have a great time. Study hard and stay out of trouble.

Love,

Dad

Reaction Score
I have 3. 1 at Williams , 1 off to UConn this fall, and the last a senior in high school this fall. I have been brutally honest with them for a long time because I refuse to be PC at the expense of their safety.

Dad's Safety Rules: ......

Great summary of what a teenage girl should be aware of as she starts out on her own BlueDog! I have a daughter heading to college in the fall and though she's savvy and knows many of these "rules to live by", it just never hurts to review a list like yours with a daughter going out on her own for the first time. ;)

Reaction Score
Anytime I hear a story about a sexual assault within the last 20 years where the alleged victim became "very intoxicated" in the presence of her attackers, I'm thinking there was a good chance something got dropped in her drink to help the cowards get away with it. Can't repeat it often enough. Never drink anything you can't identify or don't know the origin of and don't leave your drink unattended.

Reaction Score

Dad's Safety Rules:

1. Never go off alone anywhere with a male you don't know very well, even if they seem really nice; stay with friends; and never go anywhere unless somebody is aware where you are going.

2. Men are innately pigs interested in primarily one thing;

3. Don't drink something you didn't open yourself and don't let your drink out of your hands;

4. Don't get intoxicated - bad stuff usually happens then.

5. If you dress immodestly you are sending a signal to men you are open to advances (screw the feminists telling you can dress any way you want. Wrong. That line has gotten more girls raped than anything).

6. If you start something there is always a risk you can't stop it. Again, screw the feminists BS . Yes, "no means no" but it is not a magic spell to stop a rape about to happen.

7. People come from different cultures. Many don't respect woman. That's a basic fact. So, don't buy the PC diversity BS when it comes to your personal safety. You must be wary, and don't feel bad about it. You'd feel a lot worse raped, beat up in a dark corner.

8. Inconvenient fact - most men almost lay alaways physically bigger, stronger, faster and you cannot fight them off. You are not equal in a fight even if feminists want you to believe otherwise. Believing that can get you hurt.

9. If you feel uncomfortable in any situation, trust your gut. If you have to cross the street, cross the street. If you are approached and are scared, get away. Don't suspend your gut judgment because you might offend somebody.

10. If you go on a date, make sure you let them know I'm psychotic and if anything happens to you, I will hunt them down and put a bullet in the base of their neck. You can laugh about it, then say he's probably serious (because I am).

Have a great time. Study hard and stay out of trouble.

Love,

Dad

So true - too bad that it has to be that way, but the real world is the real world.

Reaction Score
I spent time down south in college and you could always do what my girlfriend at the time did. She packed heat, was a gift from dad. Was also one loaded in a holster over her bed post - fun times when she'd wave that thing around when she was all boozed up. There were many times I said if you want t blow you head off go ahead and left the room.

I've had firearms my whole life but goodness treat the dang things with the respect they deserve.

I will say that having to use the presence of a firearm to push someone back is unnerving.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The most unbelievable thing about Baylor is that the President during all of this was Kenny Starr of Clinton impeachment fame.

Reaction Score
NEW BRUNSWICK -- "The NCAA on Tuesday alleged a series of rules violations by Rutgers University, including failure to monitor dozens of mostly female students who hosted football recruits during visits to campus.

The football ambassadors group, informally called the recruiting hostess program, broke NCAA rules between 2011 and 2015 because the students were hired and organized by the football team and were not part of the university's program for general student tours, according to the NCAA. "

Yet some Yarders were openly advocating Shady for head coach a month ago. Great recruiter that Shady. #Dirtbag

and yes Shady was there in 2011.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
NEW BRUNSWICK -- "The NCAA on Tuesday alleged a series of rules violations by Rutgers University, including failure to monitor dozens of mostly female students who hosted football recruits during visits to campus.

The football ambassadors group, informally called the recruiting hostess program, broke NCAA rules between 2011 and 2015 because the students were hired and organized by the football team and were not part of the university's program for general student tours, according to the NCAA. "

Yet some Yarders were openly advocating Shady for head coach a month ago. Great recruiter that Shady. #Dirtbag
I'm not advocating for him or against him (I personally don't like him one bit) BUT Schiano left Rutgers in January of 2012. The NCAA issues so far have occurred under Kyle Flood.

Reaction Score
I'm not advocating for him or against him (I personally don't like him one bit) BUT Schiano left Rutgers in January of 2012. The NCAA issues so far have occurred under Kyle Flood.

That article I referenced said 2011 - 2015. Shiano left Rutgers Jan 2012. So it's safe to assume captain helicopter started the hostess program.

Reaction Score
That article I referenced said 2011 - 2015. Shiano left Rutgers Jan 2012. So it's safe to assume captain helicopter started the hostess program.
yeah...and the violations in question all happened under Flood. Like I said I hate Schiano as much as anyone on here...but anything that RU is dealing with violations wise right now happened under Flood. If you are going to use a hostess program (which I don't agree with either) as a guage for being dirty..then pretty much any school south of the mason dixon line should be on your list as well.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

and yes Shady was there in 2011.

This is just Rutgers getting in trouble for Baylor. They figure punishing Rutgers won't really matter anyway.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
This is just Rutgers getting in trouble for Baylor. They figure punishing Rutgers won't really matter anyway.
What if you give a school the death penalty and no one notices?

1315.jpg

Reaction Score
Absolutely Right! And, just for fun, what has happened to North Carolina as a result of 15+ years of Cheating? Nothing. The NCAA is a disgrace and a sham.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom