OT: New avatar update | The Boneyard

OT: New avatar update

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
My avatar is Lupita Nyong’o as Nakia, a Wakandan warrior/spy and the love interest of King T’Challa in Marvel’s Black Panther. There’s a heck of a cast and some awesome characters in that movie so you’ll most likely see other characters in future avatars.

Yes, I do love the Marvel movies (Avengers, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, et al). There are a couple more due out this year. Be on the lookout for the Wasp later in 2018.

Reaction Score
My avatar is Lupita Nyong’o as Nakia, a Wakandan warrior/spy and the love interest of King T’Challa in Marvel’s Black Panther. There’s a heck of a cast and some awesome characters in that movie so you’ll most likely see other characters in future avatars.

Yes, I do love the Marvel movies (Avengers, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, et al). There are a couple more due out this year. Be on the lookout for the Wasp later in 2018.
Love it! I figured it was only a matter of time. I'm guessing Shuri is next (your brainy side), although Okoye (your fierce side) would be pretty cool.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

My goodness, my beating heart! Just stop Nan, internal organs can only take so much.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I'm seeing it this Saturday on an IMAX -- can't wait!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

Don't really like or watch any of the comic book movies. However, I've always though Lupita was just stunning. Soooo good choice.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Don't really like or watch any of the comic book movies. However, I've always though Lupita was just stunning. Soooo good choice.
Too bad. You would love Tony Stark (Iron Man). I can just imagine the two of you over a couple beers.

Reaction Score
Really enjoy your avatars....it would be fun someday to see a list that you've used over the years....not sure if you ever did Noomi Rapace from Girl With a Dragon Tattoo but she would have been my all-time favorite.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Some people asked me explain my avatars. It’s simpler to do on the board rather than individually. Plus, we’re in a lull between games so it seemed like a good time.

I was jis’ funnin’ ya anyhow. I don’t change my avatar because I can’t afford to get a newer one. ;-)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom