OT - NCAA Frozen Four | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT - NCAA Frozen Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
QU PP is lethal. Score a 5-on-3 PP goal with a minute left. UND up, 2-1 going into the second period.

Reaction Score
Lethal, eh? Not nearly as lethal as the butt kicking the Fightin Sioux laid on Pecknold and his not so brave bobcats. Nice move by their goalie ripping his mask off to get a whistle. Great for North Dakota and their loyal fans, and pleased to see Quinnipiac pummeled.

Reaction Score
This is, I believe, only the second time since 2007 that the trophy has been west of NY.

Reaction Score
North Dakota was just bigger and faster. Won a lot of the 50/50 puck battles and won the battle on the boards big time. Still, glad to see a Connecticut team do well and happier to see BC not win it.

Reaction Score
From seeing QU with my own eyes back in December I had a feeling they were going to get smoked in this game, their style of play doesn't match well against this Sioux team. UND is too deep and too complete. They matched up well with BC, who had weaknesses in a few spots that they covered up with high-skill players in a few positions, but UND just rolled 18 skaters who all play well and play correct. Pecknold isn't a likeable guy and complaining about officiating after that game just makes it worse. That said, follow college hockey long enough and interact with other fan bases and you'll quickly lose any likeability towards North Dakota. Their fans are the absolute worst.

Reaction Score
Lethal, eh? Not nearly as lethal as the butt kicking the Fightin Sioux laid on Pecknold and his not so brave bobcats. Nice move by their goalie ripping his mask off to get a whistle. Great for North Dakota and their loyal fans, and pleased to see Quinnipiac pummeled.
UND clearly dominated the flow of the puck when 5 on 5. QU could have won but made too many mistakes. This game was efficiency vs talent. QU was not efficient enough.

Reaction Score
You and me both......

Reaction Score
UND clearly dominated the flow of the puck when 5 on 5. QU could have won but made too many mistakes. This game was efficiency vs talent. QU was not efficient enough.
A few bounces could've affected how the game progressed, but UND was very clearly the better team on the ice. QU didn't have the talent to match them top to bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom