OT: NBA Quarterfinals | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's all on Chris Paul, you are up 19 on your home court to close out the series and you let a 34 point swing happen to close out the game. Maybe not all on Paul but 90% of it is, he's your veteran superstar point guard, it makes zero sense that he couldn't stem the tide.

Reaction Score
That's one of the craziest turnarounds I've ever seen in a basketball game. This was over, multiple times.

You can't marry a self-implosion and a firestorm any more succinctly than that. 100-88 LA with seven and a half minutes left, and then...29-4 Houston run. Blake Griffin went from looking like the best player on the planet to somebody who couldn't get a shot off.

Josh Smith...these are the games that keep him in business. Pair him with Jason Terry and Corey Brewer and the Rockets are like the irrational confidence all-stars. I don't know whether it's crazier that I knew he was going to take that step-back three or that I wasn't surprised when it went in.

Reaction Score
That's one of the craziest turnarounds I've ever seen in a basketball game. This was over, multiple times.

You can't marry a self-implosion and a firestorm any more succinctly than that. 100-88 LA with seven and a half minutes left, and then...29-4 Houston run. Blake Griffin went from looking like the best player on the planet to somebody who couldn't get a shot off.

Josh Smith...these are the games that keep him in business. Pair him with Jason Terry and Corey Brewer and the Rockets are like the irrational confidence all-stars. I don't know whether it's crazier that I knew he was going to take that step-back three or that I wasn't surprised when it went in.
Josh Smith, Brewer and Terry the irrational confidence all-stars. That's a freaking funny line because it's so true.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Anyone see this Hawks-Wizards finish? That would have been an all-time great shot if it counted.

Reaction Score
Check out the shot Curry just made from 3/4 court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom