OT: NBA Quarterfinals | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have been absent following the NBA. I recently have been watching these Playoff Games and its mind blowing the talent level and skills of the pros. Duh!!

I have no idea how these one and dones, and early declarations can stand a chance, and further more expect to take a veteran's spot (i.e. his income). Deandre Daniels (and many others like him) had little chance from what I'm seeing. I suspect the D league and pro ball overseas helps some of these kids eventually earn their way on a roster, but damn today's high school ballers need to focus on their education. It ain't easy to make a squad, especially those with little D1 college experience.

With that said what Rose is doing is phenomenal and seeing him and Irving match up is amazing. Lebron was throwing pinpoint darts like Magic. Nice series Chicago/Cleveland.

I think the NBA has won me over (at least post season).

Reaction Score
I hate ausin rivers, but also have no fun watching dwight + hardens free throw fest. The grizz warriors series is a treat. i suspect gsw bounces back from that average mvp ceremony game.

Reaction Score
man. i love the grizz. especially tony allen. what an animal on defense. I honestly see the grizz winning this series with the duo of perimeter defenders they have. and oh man conley is a bad ass, one of the more underrated nba players i could think of... despite being a top 5 pick. ZBO will destroy ezeli in those 3rd quarter matchups. Green, albiet an excellent wing defender, has no business checking freakin marc gasol. Honestly the grizz are the best team in the league rn IMO, they put the opposition at such a disadvantage with joergers rotations .

Reaction Score
man. i love the grizz. especially tony allen. what an animal on defense. I honestly see the grizz winning this series with the duo of perimeter defenders they have. and oh man conley is a bad ass, one of the more underrated nba players i could think of... despite being a top 5 pick. ZBO will destroy ezeli in those 3rd quarter matchups. Green, albiet an excellent wing defender, has no business checking freakin marc gasol. Honestly the grizz are the best team in the league rn IMO, they put the opposition at such a disadvantage with joergers rotations .

They have at least two of the best defenders in the league and a very good bench with enough options on offense. We'll see what happens in game 4, but the Warriors look overmatched so far.

Reaction Score
image.jpg
Team embodies this city. Nothing pretty about it. No illusions about who they are or who they aren't Fedex was insane last night. Completely imposed their will on Splash and co. Gasol getting 5 fouls in the 4th a little suspicious. Great win. Changing the perception. Been great progress since Rudy was drafted and they won 17 games. #gritgrind

Reaction Score
The Grindhouse is a great atmosphere in the NBA, probably right with Oracle and Rip City

View attachment 9489 Team embodies this city. Nothing pretty about it. No illusions about who they are or who they aren't Fedex was insane last night. Completely imposed their will on Splash and co. Gasol getting 5 fouls in the 4th a little suspicious. Great win. Changing the perception. Been great progress since Rudy was drafted and they won 17 games. #gritgrind

Reaction Score
I love the NBA. These games have been fantastic (minus the LAC/Houston series).

Reaction Score
The Clippers are looking like a team of destiny.

Reaction Score
Clips versus either of the teams in the other series is going to be INSANE.
I knew the Clippers were good but this is just ridiculous, they are destroying the Rockets so badly all series. Griffin is playing best ball of his career, Jordan is a beast, Redick is lights out and most surprisingly Austin Rivers has come out of nowhere. Can't wait for next series, Grizz or Warriors it doesn't matter.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
The only thing worse than watching Reddick in college is having to watch him in the NBA.

Reaction Score
The only thing worse than watching Reddick in college is having to watch him in the NBA.
What's not to like about him in the NBA? When he came into the league he wasn't much of a player and his defense was so bad you couldn't hide him on the floor. The guy has busted his hump to add to his game every year, he's gotten better every season and he's now a really good NBA player.

Reaction Score
Time makes things more tolerable. I have no issue with him in the NBA. Once battier retired NBA dookers don't bother me anymore. As for Reddick he is playing like he did in college with his treys, when he's hot he a very good outside shooter to watch.

Reaction Score
Just wait til you see Golden State.
What do you like about Golden State? I haven't seen them much and just know they have great guard play and of course the best record in the NBA.

Reaction Score
What do you like about Golden State? I haven't seen them much and just know they have great guard play and of course the best record in the NBA.

The spark notes version is that they have two guards who shoot and hit threes at an unprecedented clip, their efficiency in offense and defense is off the charts, they play at an incredible pace, their fans are awesome, and there's really nobody on the team that is unlikable.

Their statistical profile puts them in rarified air, not just because of record but because they did it in one of the toughest conferences of all-time while posting an eye-popping +10 point differential.

Reaction Score
The spark notes version is that they have two guards who shoot and hit threes at an unprecedented clip, their efficiency in offense and defense is off the charts, they play at an incredible pace, their fans are awesome, and there's really nobody on the team that is unlikable.

Their statistical profile puts them in rarified air, not just because of record but because they did it in one of the toughest conferences of all-time while posting an eye-popping +10 point differential.
And the short answer: Curry.

Reaction Score
lets go bron. lots of ethan strauss and haberstrohs of the world talking about his decline, it aint over fam. I'm offically runnin with this cavs on this playoff run since that love is gone. but yo... what if they had wiggginnnnns. Lebron and wiggins wearing the same jersey on the court running like gazzelles would be a spectacle.

I got the cavs winnin the damn title if kyrie heals up, cause right now he is in terrible shape. literally looks 30%. they will need him vs a gsw matchup.

Reaction Score
Not exaggeration - that Taj Gibson ejection might be the worst call I've ever seen.
Worst ejection I've ever seen. Dellavadova locked his legs around Taj, so much so that his whole body came off the floor. A technical would have been really bad in that spot, an ejection is the biggest bull I've seen.

Reaction Score
Not exaggeration - that Taj Gibson ejection might be the worst call I've ever seen.

He got ejected for that? Holy hell, I had switched channels thinking they were deciding whether to give him a technical or not. And Dellavadova got nothing?

Reaction Score
just tuned in. brad beal is an boss. so is horford. Didn't we cross paths with muscala vs bucknell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom