OT: My mom passed unexpectedly | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: My mom passed unexpectedly

Reaction Score
My Father passed away right around the same age - like 58-ish.

It's bizarre more than anything. What I will say is I was spoiled rotten and had an amazing relationship with my father, so I had nothing left on the table. Wish he could have stuck around longer to really get to know his granddaughters. But that was more for him and them and not me. I couldn't have possibly asked more from the man than he gave me. So that gave me a lot of peace.

But it's impossible to fill that hole. You'll muscle on, you'll figure it out and in a weird way - you'll come out better on the other end. Just be with your family and support each other. Take the 'moments' when you need 'em and always remember the good memories with your mother. That's how you keep her alive. God bless.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
So sorry to hear of this. My mother died this year as well and it's truly one of the most heartbreaking things you'll ever experience in life.

BTW, did she live in Deep River? I did at one point and her name sounds very familiar.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Sorry for the loss of your mom. You and your family are in our prayers.

Reaction Score
my prayers are with you and your family. i bet she was a great person as well as a mother.

Reaction Score
When my mom was alive we always talked about the Uconn women and the Red Sox. We always rooted for the underdog Uconn player.

Reaction Score
Thank you all for your kind words. Her service was last night. Over 700 people showed up. She was an amazing lady. And we got a good win as well.

Reaction Score
Terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mother 15 years ago today. She was 46 years old.

My thoughts are with you and your family during this most difficult time.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
So sorry for your loss. I still miss my mother. Glad to get you to your goal.

Reaction Score
Hello fellow yarders. Good win today. Loved the second half effort. I rarely post but wanted to share that my mother passed away last week unexpectedly from a stroke. She bled blue until her last day. Her time came too soon as she was only 55. Unfortunately she did not plan for this day to come so soon financially. I started a go fund me to help with her final wishes. It pains me to ask but if any of my fellow huskies are feeling charitable during this holiday season, her page is below. Go Huskies!

I'm so sorry to hear this, that's far too young. It's going to be tough but time makes it a lot easier. I've found that with time the memories make me smile and laugh instead of cry. There's certainly a lot of great Husky memories you will always have with her. I'll include you and your mom in my prayers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom