OT: Mustapha Heron returning to Auburn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Mustapha Heron returning to Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A kid from CT, playing in Alabama, driving a car with Texas plates? Who does this car belong to?
Other than likely some leasing company?
Not after today. At least not about this. It's evidence and I'm sure the FBI is all over it.
Purely speculation, but kingheron5 might have been better off sticking with nostalgic pics of his "hot wheels" versus his "foreign". :rolleyes:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Other than likely some leasing company?Purely speculation, but kingheron5 might have been better off sticking with nostalgic pics of his "hot wheels" versus his "foreign". :rolleyes:
Had he known there was an FBI sting operation I agree.

Reaction Score
A kid from CT, playing in Alabama, driving a car with Texas plates? Who does this car belong to?
5328fb0ecbadc.image.jpg

Reaction Score
Had he known there was an FBI sting operation I agree.
Had he known an account associated with any family member received some big deposits, it wouldn't be sufficient? Or, a brand spanking new "foreign" (car) just suddenly showed up and keys fell from the sky unto his hands wouldn't be sufficient? Potentially not for the "foreign" driver!

Reaction Score
"how can a kid who loves basketball, played it his entire life while living in the State of CT not seriously consider UConn???...It's just a complete headscratcher to me and presents a type of mentality you don't want in the Huskies locker room, a clear lack of critical thinking skills and logic."

That line of thoughts (if you can call it that) deserves as much scorn and derision today as it did back then. The presence of P2P at Auburn doesn't change that one iota. So much of the commentary concerning recruits UConn has once been involved in who were suspected of being involved with that kind of thing is just impossible to read. Apparently these people honestly believe the only reason these recruits would go elsewhere is because they were bribed, and that if that were eliminated, they'd be signing up to play for UConn in a heartbeat. If people call me a bad fan for pointing out that's not how these kids' thought processes work, then so be it. Too many people on this board need to learn that 17 year old kids don't necessarily share their blue glasses even if they grew up in our backyard.

I'm not saying I agree with everything he posted in that thread, but he clearly felt like something was off there and took heat for it. I get that there is a difference between posting something on a public forum and saying it in your friend's basement is, but something that effectively translates to "kid is from Connecticut and going to Auburn, what a dope" doesn't sound worthy of derision. It's an unusual decision. Some would say it's unusual for a reason. The "best of luck" thing that this board has going is nice but sometimes it censors opinions that turn out to be useful and more interesting to read than the alternative.

Reaction Score
Have to think Quinerly and Alkins at Arizona also received cash, probably more as Book Richardson is as dirty as they come. Pearl has to be done I would think but can Sean Miller possibly hide behind the I didn't know defense? Book has a reputation and is going to get serious jail time.

Reaction Score

Most, if not all the players and parents will say this. They've been pampered and spoiled for years. They expect to get off by simply saying they are innocent. I'm now curious about waters.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm not saying I agree with everything he posted in that thread, but he clearly felt like something was off there and took heat for it. I get that there is a difference between posting something on a public forum and saying it in your friend's basement is, but something that effectively translates to "kid is from Connecticut and going to Auburn, what a dope" doesn't sound worthy of derision. It's an unusual decision. Some would say it's unusual for a reason. The "best of luck" thing that this board has going is nice but sometimes it censors opinions that turn out to be useful and more interesting to read than the alternative.
If you think it was about censorship I've over estimated your potential. Let me be kind and say at the very least we're helping each other up our game.:)

Reaction Score
Have to think Quinerly and Alkins at Arizona also received cash, probably more as Book Richardson is as dirty as they come. Pearl has to be done I would think but can Sean Miller possibly hide behind the I didn't know defense? Book has a reputation and is going to get serious jail time.
At least Sean Miller won’t have to worry about having any Final Fours vacated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom