Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Today's news certainly makes one wonder if money influenced this decision

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Today's news certainly makes one wonder if money influenced this decision
giphy.gif

(I'm guessing you were being sarcastic...)

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It's also interesting to re-visit this thread: KO on Mustapha Heron

Some folks might owe @BUConn10 an apology.

"how can a kid who loves basketball, played it his entire life while living in the State of CT not seriously consider UConn???...It's just a complete headscratcher to me and presents a type of mentality you don't want in the Huskies locker room, a clear lack of critical thinking skills and logic."

That line of thoughts (if you can call it that) deserves as much scorn and derision today as it did back then. The presence of P2P at Auburn doesn't change that one iota. So much of the commentary concerning recruits UConn has once been involved in who were suspected of being involved with that kind of thing is just impossible to read. Apparently these people honestly believe the only reason these recruits would go elsewhere is because they were bribed, and that if that were eliminated, they'd be signing up to play for UConn in a heartbeat. If people call me a bad fan for pointing out that's not how these kids' thought processes work, then so be it. Too many people on this board need to learn that 17 year old kids don't necessarily share their blue glasses even if they grew up in our backyard.

Reaction Score
Come on dude, you can make reference to it which I've done but posting his Instagram photos seems like an invasion.
His Instagram is public meaning anyone and anybody can go see for themselves anyway

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Come on dude, you can make reference to it which I've done but posting his Instagram photos seems like an invasion.
Not after today. At least not about this. It's evidence and I'm sure the FBI is all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom