OT : Movie Theme Songs | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT : Movie Theme Songs

Reaction Score
Soundtrack music from We Were Soldiers staring Mel Gibson.

Last edited:

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Best movie theme song (score)? First thing that comes to my mind is not a theme song (score). A person came to mind, John Williams.
"(John Williams) has composed some of the most popular, recognizable, and critically acclaimed film scores in cinematic history. Williams has won 25 Grammy Awards, seven British Academy Film Awards, five Academy Awards, and four Golden Globe Awards. With 52 Academy Award nominations, he is the second most-nominated individual, after Walt Disney." Just one follows:

Last edited:

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
One of my favorites is "Also sprach Zarathustra - Prelude." Technically not a theme but a great start to 2001 Space Odyssey.

Last edited:

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Good choice. From a movie called "Unchained". I don't know if you have heard Sam Cooke's version of U M, but I think that it might be better than the Righteous brother. (only one sang it) What do you think? Sam Cooke - Unchained Melody
Not even close - Bobby Hatfield hands down best version. And I am a Sam Cook fan. Here is an interesting merger of Sam Cooke and Jeff Beck.

Reaction Score
Maybe there will be even more New San Antonio Roses soon. Here goes with a true western swing classic...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Love all of the soundtracks for Quetin Tarantinos movies (more than the movies themselves often!)

Reaction Score
Yesterday (2019) theme

I read somewhere that the actual scene from the movie, where Jack Malik is released from the hospital and joins his friends at that riverside pub was shot in a single take. An amazing scene for anyone who would like to watch it. As close to perfection as any I've ever watched. There used to be a copy of it on YouTube, the whole scene which starts before the actual singing of the song but I can't find it anymore. More's the shame.

Reaction Score
Apologies for Slight Detour
Soundtrack music from Broadway recording Hair.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread "Movie Theme Songs"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom