OT- more food for thought.... | The Boneyard

OT- more food for thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I live 10 minutes away from the White Hut in West Springfield and have been there twice in 24 years……….pretty good burgers and dogs too, but they are 2 biters - tiny!

Ted's is another story - Teddy sponsored our Babe Ruth team growing up and we lived there, also many nights roaming over there after closing the Brookside Cafe - so for me it's just "ted's' while for others who go once in a blue moon, it's unique. They had the steamed burger market to themselves for a while but many have tried to copy (including themselves in cromwell CT) but there is only 1 Ted's…….

My wife was traveling for work recently in Westchester County and they all went out to Westchester Burger and although she's not quite the burger connoisseur she couldn't stop raving about the burgers (as well as the beers on tap) her team had while there!

Reaction Score
You just avoided a bitch slap from Fishy. Although I think it's something like "nailing your intestines to a wall" these days.

But be careful answering the door because a punch in the throat has not been eliminated as of yet!

Reaction Score
You just avoided a bitch slap from Fishy. Although I think it's something like "nailing your intestines to a wall" these days.
As a newer user I've been trying to figure out how this works. Seems like as long as the thread is prefaced "OT" anything goes? Like, "with all due respect" you're a ducking ?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
As a newer user I've been trying to figure out how this works. Seems like as long as the thread is prefaced "OT" anything goes? Like, "with all due respect" you're a ducking ?

He avoided the bitch slap, because Fishy hates click through slideshow lists (me too). A top 100 slideshow would be slow death.

The OT is for any thread topics not on MCBB. More OT threads allowed in the offseason because there's only so many threads breaking down some kid's twitter ramblings you can have before the content dies off. It tightens up a bit in season, as there's much more pertinent stuff to discuss.

Reaction Score
He avoided the bitch slap, because Fishy hates click through slideshow lists (me too). A top 100 slideshow would be slow death.

The OT is for any thread topics not on MCBB. More OT threads allowed in the offseason because there's only so many threads breaking down some kid's twitter ramblings you can have before the content dies off. It tightens up a bit in season, as there's much more pertinent stuff to discuss.
Ah yes, the infamous click through slideshow. Unless its for the top 10 holiest of holes, never worth the effort. Thanks for the info, but the "OT" thing was just a joke.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Ah yes, the infamous click through slideshow. Unless its for the top 10 holiest of holes, never worth the effort. Thanks for the info, but the "OT" thing was just a joke.

Aha, sorry. Usually when I see "I'm new here", I think it's someone looking for actual info.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I'm sitting at Burger Baby ( my band playing here tonight) in Hartford right now, just finished dinner. Really good burgers but what got me is the country fried bacon! Holy crap! Bacon breaded and fried.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Blazer's Pub in Purdy's, NY has the best burger I've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom