OT: Mike, Mike, & Molly | The Boneyard

OT: Mike, Mike, & Molly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Good for her. Hope she does well. Can't stand listening to the show. I'm a Steve Czaban listener for the morning commute.

Reaction Score
I've been told Mike Greenburg refuses to go to the bathroom alone. He demands to have a staffer with him to talk to, regardless if he is working on a Martin or a Jeter.

Reaction Score
both those hacks are insufferable, mainly the fat boy who is always keeping his flame lit as an ex nfl player

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Golic is sort of in the Madden mold, good for conveying the inside stuff, understands the game (NFL in particular, professional sports in general), and comes across like some one you wouldn't mind shooting the with during a game. Greenberg, I'd just rather shoot him (or myself) if I must spend any time with him. Odd that ESPN chose to bring an outsider into the mix. It would be better if they just dumped Greenberg (preferably into a woodchipper) and had rotating guests on with Golic if they wanted to "keep it fresh."

Reaction Score
They have become the Dick Vitale of sport talk radio. They pretty much don't have anything negative to say unless it's a universally acknowledged negative. It seems like they are the pitchmen in every commercial that runs on their show, and in others on during other shows. The one-guy-likes-to-eat and the other-guy-is-weak-and-never-played shtick is painful. Their guests can be awful (Chris Carter is awful, and is on constantly during the NFL season - Ditka is awful). They seem more like cheerleaders than analysts. Yeah, yeah - they're probably good for the bottom line.
What's happened to Cowherd recently? Guy has gotten more whiny and condescending than normal.
I can only listen to Levatard, Gottlieb, and Mohr. Pretty much everything else I find painful.

Reaction Score
Can she talk sports?
It's ESPN, so doesn't that mean the answer is no? Isn't ESPN largely about reminding us that men are abusive misogynists, while it simultaneously employs women to supply the vital role of eye candy?

Reaction Score
Shes a very pretty girl, but its also good that we have more UConn people working in the national media. ESPN, CBS, and other television networks are loaded mostly with Syracuse alums. I think it can only help the brand if we have more UConn people in the media.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Shes a very pretty girl, but its also good that we have more UConn people working in the national media. ESPN, CBS, and other television networks are loaded mostly with Syracuse alums. I think it can only help the brand if we have more UConn people in the media.
All true!

Reaction Score
Doesn't this thread deserve some pictures?

LL

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Wonder what her start date is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics