OT. Meriden Hunter golf | The Boneyard

OT. Meriden Hunter golf

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I played there on Friday after several years since the last time. The course condition was mid season terrific. Fairways and greens were way better than I expected. It was also fairly busy for this time of year but our 3some did 18 in just under 4 hours, with only one of us (not me :() playing worth a damn. The concession stand was not up to snuff. At dinner time their Violi’s restaurant is pretty good.

Last edited:

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Good to see you’re still playing. And enjoying it.
We have a very close friend who is helping out a lot. Gives me some time off. So far as we know, the discomfort my wife is feeling is exclusively from the chemo, not tge cancer, but well know more in about a month, right after her 3rd round is completed.

Enjoying the way I’m playing is a bit of a stretch, but being on the course is really welcome and my golf friends are great guys. Driving, putting and chipping decent, good approach shots are becoming rare.

Reaction Score
I played there on Friday after several years since the last time. The course condition was mid season terrific. Fairways and greens were way better than I expected. It was also fairly busy for this time of year but our 3some did 18 in just under 4 hours, with only one of us (not me :() playing worth a damn. The concession stand was not up to snuff. At dinner time their Violi’s restaurant is pretty good.

Grew up on the course when it was a completely different track. Good to hear it’s in nice shape haven’t played it since last year might try again soon. Glad you had fun.

Most importantly hope you’re wife gets better soon didn’t know. Prayers on a successful 3rd round to both of you.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom