OT: Manny finally calls out floyd. your thoughts? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Manny finally calls out floyd. your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Come on man, I don't agree with Fishy on this but don't call him an idiot, it only makes you look stupid. Fishy is also the reason we have this board to voice our opinions, pay the man a little respect.

i dont really care what this board thinks of me or my opinions. if he really believes manny doesnt want to fight floyd as much as floyd doesnt want to fight him despite all the evidence to the contrary,then yes he`s an idiot. thanks for the board fishy but im still going to voice my opinion. if its really an issue ban me.

Reaction Score
I've been defending Floyd for a long time, but after watching Manny on First Take it's clear to me he wants this fight. He's on air saying he will meet all of Floyd's demands, including a lesser split and testing (even night of the fight). I think this fight will happen, but unfortunately they are both past their prime.

Go to the 4:50 mark

Reaction Score
I've been defending Floyd for a long time, but after watching Manny on First Take it's clear to me he wants this fight. He's on air saying he will meet all of Floyd's demands, including a lesser split and testing (even night of the fight). I think this fight will happen, but unfortunately they are both past their prime.

Go to the 4:50 mark

the worst part is this fight is looking at an end of 2013 date at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom