OT: MAL Transferring | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: MAL Transferring

Reaction Score
Langford had a good game against us when we played Providence at Mohegan his freshman year. It was a pre-season game and he was actually pretty impressive, driving the ball, passing, and showing some IQ. Have not watched him since then, but the feedback has not been great.

Reaction Score
No thanks, as long as he doesn't end up on a team that knocks off uconn in the round of 32 in 2 years.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
What’re everyone’s thoughts on DeMarr? With PC being out of the mix now and our relationship with his HS and AAU program combined with his frequent visits seems like we’re the most likely landing spot for him. I haven’t watched him enough to have a take.

Reaction Score
If you believe no scholarships will open up then it has to be a no go as we obviously need a big to play next season, However ,I think there will be a few open scholarships . I think Mal could be will turn out to be a valuable player after a year sitting out.

Reaction Score
I don't love guards who can't shoot, especially how the game has evolved with the 3 point shot being so imortant. I've seen enough bricks over the last 3 years. We have had guys like KO and Taliek but they were better players than MAL and were supported and surrounded by great shooters. Ollie played with Sheffer, Donyell, Ray and Fair at various times. Taliek played with Ben, Rashad, and Denham. I know the guys we have coming in are supposed to be good shooters, but after the last few years I don't want to leave anything to chance. I'm not crazy about bringing in a guy who struggled at Providence to begin with. Like others have said, a step down in competition seems in order here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom