OT: Lashlee to SMU | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Lashlee to SMU

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Does he owe us any money? Could use it to pay a small portion of Ollie's buyout.

Reaction Score
Does he owe us any money? Could use it to pay a small portion of Ollie's buyout.
Nah, he doesn’t owe UConn anything.

AD Dave only likes to sign contracts where if a coach massively underperforms and is subsequently fired, the school owes that coach $10MM

If a coach decides to leave on his own for another opportunity, he faces no penalty in this case

Pretty sweet negotiating skills on part of the AD..... the greatest of all time in the history of college athletics ....

Last edited:
Reaction Score

AD Dave only likes to sign contracts where if a coach massively underperforms and is subsequently fired, the school owes that coach $10MM

If a coach decides to leave on his own for another opportunity, he faces no penalty in this case

Pretty sweet negotiating skills on part of the AD..... the greatest of all time in the history of college athletics ....
Did AD David Benedict sleep with your girl or something?

Reaction Score
That's it I am announcing my candidacy for Governor tomorrow and my own platform is to dismantle the football program and get the Men's team back to the Big East. I won't run or talk about anything else for one year.

Reaction Score
I'm tired of basketball fans who won't step foot in the Rent complaining that football is bringing us down. We can't even take care of Columbia or Coppin State in basketball anymore--look in the mirror. The short term future of the basketball program may be more embarrassing than football[/QUOTE

Lets be clear the best moment in the Football program was getting waxed by OU in the Fiesta Bowl. The football program is a complete and utter joke. We aren't football school its time to stop chasing those dollars and focus on the what matters UConn basketball.

Reaction Score
That's it I am announcing my candidacy for Governor tomorrow and my own platform is to dismantle the football program and get the Men's team back to the Big East. I won't run or talk about anything else for one year.

Can we move back to the old gym too?

Reaction Score
Did AD David Benedict sleep with your girl or something?
LOL... well played man

I posted pretty brash comments about the AD a couple weeks ago and couldn’t believe the outpouring of love and blind support for the guy

Biggest issue i had was with the 2016 Ollie contract extension that was kept quiet for months and put the school under financial burden

Did laugh for a solid 2 minutes at your comment though. Place lacks humor sometimes

Reaction Score

Yeah lets bring KO to the football post too. What a

Reaction Score
WSU's success has nothing to do with the AAC.

Ignorant statement.

WSU just signed a phenomenal recruiting class. Beat out Butler for Montverde’s Udeze and Sunshine Academy’s Chance Moore. Also got one of the best PGs in the country out of Memphis, Alex Lomax on top of some solid big men recruits.

Those guys don’t commit to the Shockers without the AAC

Reaction Score
AAC is a damn good football and basketball conference.
To even entertain canibalizing football when the next media contract is being negotiated (which will very likely be richer that the NBE, with much better exposure) is addle minded and obtuse

Reaction Score
Seems like football is doing all it can to keep us in the AAC.

Those of you that believe we need football, and it will help us into a P5 conference, why do you think this?

Every passing day the OBE is looking mighty appealing.

All of that BS was somehow procured by the migration of Lashlee??

Wtf

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
That and lower taxes might work.

Reaction Score
Ignorant statement.

WSU just signed a phenomenal recruiting class. Beat out Butler for Montverde’s Udeze and Sunshine Academy’s Chance Moore. Also got one of the best PGs in the country out of Memphis, Alex Lomax on top of some solid big men recruits.

Those guys don’t commit to the Shockers without the AAC

Yeah, all those previous WSU guys were scrubs. The new guys were totally thrilled with the idea of playing Tulsa and Tulane.

Reaction Score
Yeah, all those previous WSU guys were scrubs. The new guys were totally thrilled with the idea of playing Tulsa and Tulane.

Do you just open your mouth and wait for something to come in? :eek:

Check Wichita's uptick in the recruiting rankings if you don't believe me. They don't sniff a recruit like Lomax in the Valley.

Tulsa and Tulane are no worse than the trash at the bottom of other conference. Haith has had Tulsa in the dance a lot more recently than St Johns has been there. Not concerned about the Wave either. Dunleavy is better than most coaches in the NBE. UConn's struggles are entirely UConn.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom