OT - Lamar Odom found unconscious in a Las Vegas-area brothel | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - Lamar Odom found unconscious in a Las Vegas-area brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
huskymedic said:
Depends on aircraft configuration and whether it's side loading or rear loading. North of 6-10 can be a problem if they must remain supine. Girth and weight restrictions are more common/frequent than height.

post/handle

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
If you were a famous dude looking for a few days of paid fun it's pretty likely you wouldn't choose to have that fun in a trailer park whorehouse in the Nevada desert. If you're a self-destructive drug addict it's a different story.

I think he was staying at Dennis Hof's house. If its anything like his pad in Reno, it wouldn't be a bad place to spend a few days.

Reaction Score
Brain damage. On a ventilator. Multiple drugs in system. Kardashian woman and Jesse Jackson both there, so the vultures are circling. How very sad.
This is incredibly sad and it somehow makes it even sadder that a great guy who only thought of others has leeches hanging out at his bedside as he's dying.

Reaction Score
Brain damage. On a ventilator. Multiple drugs in system. Kardashian woman and Jesse Jackson both there, so the vultures are circling. How very sad.

Wonder if meth was one of them. I saw a recent picture of him online, and his face looked horrible, aged considerably.

So sad. My heart goes out to him and his loved ones, minus the leeches.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Apparently, Khloe Kardashian is making medical decisions for Odom, as their divorce was not finalized.

Father and kids there too.

Reaction Score
Kardashians made it out there in record time with the camera crews to capitalize.
Just couldn't like it, but agree 100%. Figured he was just another media whore like the others, but sounds like he was just lost.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Wonder if meth was one of them. I saw a recent picture of him online, and his face looked horrible, aged considerably.

So sad. My heart goes out to him and his loved ones, minus the leeches.
Sex binging and meth go hand in hand.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Apparently, Khloe Kardashian is making medical decisions for Odom, as their divorce was not finalized.

Father and kids there too.
What's worse, a Kardashian making medical decisions or Kanye West making presidential decisions?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
10307364_10153162245216700_5203188058587508360_n.jpg

Reaction Score

They are a pitiful family. Khloe was nice when the show first started, chubby but a good person. Now with her more slender body and less appealing hugearse she is now officially a Kardashian. I watch little or none of that crap but you can't help but see or read about these idiots. Lamar had his own issues but getting into this family scene I am sure didn't make things any better. Kim's a pc of crap and she's not hot at all.

Reaction Score
They are a pitiful family. Khloe was nice when the show first started, chubby but a good person. Now with her more slender body and less appealing hugearse she is now officially a Kardashian. I watch little or none of that crap but you can't help but see or read about these idiots. Lamar had his own issues but getting into this family scene I am sure didn't make things any better. Kim's a pc of crap and she's not hot at all.
Well, it's tough when OJ's lawyer is not your father and you have to pretend he is, or else.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I used to like Kourtney but them she turned into a puppy mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom