OT Kinda: Our Old Friend Warde | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT Kinda: Our Old Friend Warde

Reaction Score
Hiring Paul Pasqualoni has to be the worst hire of all time. Even worse than RE II

He's the primary reason we're a football independent today

He robbed the state, then killed the program. I will never forgive that clown, or Hathaway

Energy Vampire

Reaction Score
I’m a Michigan football fan and right now apparently he’s not on speaking terms with Jim Harbaugh and might be getting let go soon.

Got me thinking back to how his tenure here almost put us in irrelevancy with how he handled the Big East breakup… Once again showing he doesn’t have the spine to give his coaches what they need and to stand up for them at all. Don’t even know how he got the Michigan job after the damage he did here.

Even the president of the University went to twitter to throw shade. Lol

https://twitter.com/SantaJOno/status/1615104305022869526?s=20&t=vV9eIlam7yO7Ydq5h_Xs1A

What kind of school organization doesn’t require ADs to be evaluated? Are they above presidents now? They seem to be below coaches.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
What kind of school organization doesn’t require ADs to be evaluated? Are they above presidents now? They seem to be below coaches.
Apparently the former President didn’t care about athletics at all and was very open about it.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Hiring Paul Pasqualoni has to be the worst hire of all time. Even worse than RE II

He robbed the state, then killed the program. I will never forgive that clown, or Hathaway
Bobby Red Pants made PP look like a genius. Diaco is the worst coach ever

Reaction Score

Larry McHugh's influence was also a factor in the HCPP hire

Reaction Score
Hathaway was so small-time
Warde got the academic scores up and oversaw the rebrand. Guy knew how to fill up his resume.
Both sucked

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom