OT: Kinda.... Mention of Memphis and Cinci B12 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Kinda.... Mention of Memphis and Cinci B12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Yup. If the B12 is sending our expansion feelers, then every M-Fer at UCONN should be lighting up Bowlsby's phone on a daily basis. We need to Tom Jurich our way out of this sh1tshow. Time for UCONN to start promoting itself pronto. We (fans) can only promote so much.

Reaction Score
Paul-Pasqualoni-Photo.jpg

Reaction Score
P5 - any P5 is better than no P5. We are like the hobo refusing a steak meal because they like Ruth Chris better than Morton's because of ambiance. Holy hiite, realize we are screwed. If Warde misses this, the superstar needs to be packed up and shipped out to Michigan with a bow. Better yet, if he had a brain in his skull, he court B12 hard and then shop for the B1G. We need people that have real business deal making skills, balls and sharp elbows.

Reaction Score
The more teams move to the P5 conferences and they fill up, the more i worry UCONN will be left out in the end. At this point we don't bring much to the table except maybe the NYC tv market for the BIG12. ACC and BIG already have that. I know we win championships, but we don't turn that much of a profit if any at all in our football or both basketball teams (according to the EADA which i know isn't ALL revenue). Last time we did was the 2011 fiesta bowl/national championship and even then all you read about was that we were losing money on going to AZ and how we gave tickets to Rice to fill up our section in Houston. I stay positive and hope for the best, but ever since west virginia left the BE and everything else that followed the next few year it is getting harder and harder.

Reaction Score
If anyone owns a bridge... nows the time to start selling tickets for the big jump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom