OT: Kemba/Drummond Not Allstars | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Kemba/Drummond Not Allstars

Reaction Score
No problem brotha, just a debate. I took no offense.

My counter would be that we don’t even really know Porzingis is cut out for that big of a role until he does it with more efficiency. Hopefully the Knicks surround him with better talent and we see what he can really do.
We can both agree to that. What they did to Ewing and melo in terms of a supporting cast in their prime was criminal

Reaction Score
I think you answered your own question, all they care about is your record. Horford is averaging something like 13 ppg and 7 rebounds.

Defense and passing exist.

Reaction Score
And I agree sometimes he displays the Melo disease and takes horrible shots. And didn’t mean to call you insane I’m just a passionate Knicks fan lol. But Isn’t that a different argument tho? I don’t think anyone would argue that Drummond isnt more efficient. But if he was asked to do what Porzingis is asked to do could he do it? Saying he’s been better at his smaller role doesn’t equal to he’s better. It just means he isn’t good enough to play the role Porzingis plays
I've always thought it'd be interesting if Melo wasn't relied on to be such a star from the get go if he would have been a better team player throughout his career. Obviously Cuse was talented but he put that roster on his back the entire year and then with Denver from the jump was the #1 option with a questionable roster year in and year out. His Western Conference Finals against the Lakers was his peak and he balled out like some of the best to ever do it and they were still handled by the Lakers.

Reaction Score
Drummond not making the all-star team is insane.
Kemba didn't deserve it this year but Drummond deserved it over Love and Wall.
I've seen every minute Kemba has played this year and while he is the heart and soul of the Hornets he has not played as well as he did last season, particularly at the end of games. Howard made Drummond look like a child when Detroit played us.

Reaction Score
I've seen every minute Kemba has played this year and while he is the heart and soul of the Hornets he has not played as well as he did last season, particularly at the end of games. Howard made Drummond look like a child when Detroit played us.
Drummond made Horford look like a child when they played.

Reaction Score
Andre had 30 pts 24 rebs 6 blocks 4 assists and 3 steals yet the pistons still lost to the jazz. Our two best players are pretty much in basketball purgatory right now.

Reaction Score
1st in rebounding percentage
1st in total rebounding
1st in total rebound percentage
1st in defensive win shares
1st in defensive rating
1st in defensive box plus minus

And still not an all-star.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors