OT: Josh Gordon | The Boneyard

OT: Josh Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yea. I think smoking weed should be legal for everyone, but this guy is too stupid to realize he is on his last chance. I don't smoke because it could put my mediocre job at jeopardy and this guy doesn't have enough self control to consider his multi million dollar job. No sympathy at all.

Reaction Score
The guy is roommates with Johnny Manziel, you couldn't make up this kind of stupidity if you tried. Hard to believe these idiots are choosing partying over making many millions playing a game.

Reaction Score
I was a pro bowl receiver in the NFL but then I got high, I was given a 2nd chance after sitting out year but then I got high, and now I'm sitting on the coach on Sundays and I know why because I got high, because I got high, because I got high.

Reaction Score
Yea. I think smoking weed should be legal for everyone, but this guy is too stupid to realize he is on his last chance. I don't smoke because it could put my mediocre job at jeopardy and this guy doesn't have enough self control to consider his multi million dollar job. No sympathy at all.

Its a mental sickness that he has, it goes back to his days at Baylor where he failed multiple drug tests. Josh Gordon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reaction Score
The guy is roommates with Johnny Manziel, you couldn't make up this kind of stupidity if you tried. Hard to believe these idiots are choosing partying over making many millions playing a game.

I saw Manziel on the street the other day. He looks terrible. Like a D-3 tennis player. (No offense to any D-3 tennis players.) And if you're trying to walk the straight and narrow why the duck are you spending your summer at Hollywood bars?

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Man Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon were two potential superstars who just couldn't stop smoking and drinking. Just a shame.

Reaction Score
At this point it doesn't matter, but from what I've read, you have to be a world class moron to end up in the drug program in the ffirst place. Until you are in the program you only get tested once per year and you know when it will be, maybe not THE day, but the basic timeframe. You could basically smoke like a fiend for 11 months of the year, get clean for the month before the test and nobody would be the wiser.

Once you're in, then you would be screwed, tho. Just dumb.

The caveat to that is, if you could end up in the program based on what happened before he got to the NFL, he would be screwed either way.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
10-20 million bucks? Or smoke another joint...

Guy really, really likes his weed.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Even better is Manziel confusing him for Von Miller and blasting it all over TMZ.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
What a judgmental lot. Guy likes to smoke weed and NFL success and money aren't worth staying clean for. I see it. Wouldn't be my choice, but if he likes being high that much, going without it for a decade might not be worth the money/fame.

Reaction Score
Loads of people waste themselves to get high at all costs. Nothing new.

Reaction Score
Loads of people waste themselves to get high at all costs. Nothing new.

You sound like Reefer Madness.

Who's the last athlete this good - first team all-NFL, Pro Bowl, franchise receiving record all in his second professional season - who let marijuana derail his career. This isn't even booze we're talking about.

FrankIvy's point might have some merit if the kid himself hadn't requested reinstatement, so he obviously has not decided he doesn't want to play anymore.

Reaction Score
You sound like Reefer Madness.

Who's the last athlete this good - first team all-NFL, Pro Bowl, franchise receiving record all in his second professional season - who let marijuana derail his career. This isn't even booze we're talking about.

FrankIvy's point might have some merit if the kid himself hadn't requested reinstatement, so he obviously has not decided he doesn't want to play anymore.

Ricky Williams anyone?

Reaction Score
Ricky Williams anyone?

So there's one. Incidentally, do you really think marijuana was what truncated Ricky Williams's career? You know anything about the man? There's a heck of a lot more to it than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom