OT: JJ Redick lost mind when Rashad hacked his arm and now he doesn't believe in dinosaurs. | The Boneyard

OT: JJ Redick lost mind when Rashad hacked his arm and now he doesn't believe in dinosaurs.

Reaction Score
JJ is an idiot. Here's the proof

jesus%2Braptor.jpg

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I follow nat geo and the comment section every time there's an article on a new fossil find are priceless.

Reaction Score
Dinosaurs are definitely real. I saw this documentary where this guy took dinosaur DNA that had been found in fossilized mosquitoes and made a whole dinosaur park that people could visit. It did not turn out well though, as the dinosaurs ran amuck and killed a bunch of folks. I think the documentary was called "Killer Dinosaurs Running Amuck and Killing Lots of People" or something like that.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Great D on an out of control player.

Reaction Score
He just needs to spend a day with my wife seeing her knowledge of technology. He will become a believer.

Hell, it took me 10 years to take away her checkbook. And don't get me started on how long it took to get her to do direct deposit. That's the simple stuff. Our 15 year ole microwave has only 3 buttons (start, minutes, stop) she is obvious to the other 12 buttons. I usually buy the best appliances for her too.

I might as well have married a blond, although she is very pretty and smart (Master's Degree).

I'll stop there because I'm getting frustrated while typing.

Reaction Score
My favorite line from Reddick in that article is when he is explaining the basis for his dinosaur skepticism, and he starts out with: “I’ve come across some weird websites in my Google searches.”

That sentence is absolutely perfect! We’re one sentence in to his argument and the train has already gone completely off the rails. I can’t think of a more effective way to eviscerate your own credibility in just 10 words.

Let’s say you’re at your doctor’s office. . .

YOU: So doc, I’ve got this cough that doesn’t seem to be going away. What do you think?

DOCTOR: Well, I’ve come across some weird websites in my Google searches. . . .

You’re not waiting around to hear any more. You’re already out the door. Or let’s put that sentence in a courtroom context:

JUDGE: Counselor, what is the legal authority for your argument that your client had no duty of care to the plaintiff?

LAWYER: Well, your honor, I’ve come across some weird websites in my Google searches . . .

That lawyer is getting hit with a contempt charge!

The fact that the sentence is the opening salvo in an argument that dinosaurs aren’t real is just the icing on the cake.

Reaction Score
Is he a bible thumper? They usually don't believe in science and evolution.

Reaction Score
What I don't get: doesn't he have any friends who could've said to him, "Why would they have looked for fossils, if they didn't even know what they were?"

Reaction Score
Is he a bible thumper? They usually don't believe in science and evolution.

Yes he is. Dumb ass religious people, continued.

In a discussion where Kyrie reveals that he became a flat earther due to information he ascertained on Instagram, JJ makes the most absurd statement.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
He just needs to spend a day with my wife seeing her knowledge of technology. He will become a believer.

Hell, it took me 10 years to take away her checkbook. And don't get me started on how long it took to get her to do direct deposit. That's the simple stuff. Our 15 year ole microwave has only 3 buttons (start, minutes, stop) she is obvious to the other 12 buttons. I usually buy the best appliances for her too.

I might as well have married a blond, although she is very pretty and smart (Master's Degree).

I guess my wife has more sisters than I knew about. If there are buttons and a display, she doesn't know how to use it and won't learn.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
This is what happens when you go to Christian school.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I've been frustrated so long your post was like a Penthouse forum story until you f^ng ruined it.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Dinosaurs are definitely real. I saw this documentary where this guy took dinosaur DNA that had been found in fossilized mosquitoes and made a whole dinosaur park that people could visit. It did not turn out well though, as the dinosaurs ran amuck and killed a bunch of folks. I think the documentary was called "Killer Dinosaurs Running Amuck and Killing Lots of People" or something like that.

Clever girl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom