OT: JJ Redick lost mind when Rashad hacked his arm and now he doesn't believe in dinosaurs. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: JJ Redick lost mind when Rashad hacked his arm and now he doesn't believe in dinosaurs.

borninansonia

Neandertal
Reaction Score
JJ is also a "young earther" saying that the world has been here since 10,000 BC. When one believes in a young earth, despite all the evidence right before our eyes, it's easy to not believe in dinosaurs. I bet he does not believe in Neandertals either.

Reaction Score
JJ is also a "young earther" saying that the world has been here since 10,000 BC. When one believes in a young earth, despite all the evidence right before our eyes, it's easy to not believe in dinosaurs. I bet he does not believe in Neandertals either.

Well, then he doesn't believe in himself, either, lol....

Why Am I Neanderthal?

Everyone living outside of Africa today has a small amount of Neanderthal in them, carried as a living relic of these ancient encounters. A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have approximately 2 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have none, or very little Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia.

Reaction Score
Well, then I guess he doesn't believe in birds either, because birds are in fact avian dinosaurs. They are the one branch of the dinosaur tree that escaped extinction.

Dinobuzz: Dinosaur-Bird Relationships
This is one of the more interesting things out there and has been considered for a long time. I was just at Dinosaur State Park in Rocky Point. The naturalist there was saying that velociraptor remains "recently" (he didn't say how recently) found showed evidence of quills for feathers. He was saying the thought is that velociraptor may have been fully feathered from head to toe and so may have many other dinosaurs that we have come to think of as more like lizards. Also, how many of them walked was more birdlike.
But that doesn't matter because they didn't actually exist.
I'm not a religious person at all. But if you look at both basic theories, evolution and creation, there really is room for both of them to have existed simultaneously. That way you can still have faith and not pretend that science doesn't exist.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
You seem like you have a first hand account of this.

borninansonia

Neandertal
Reaction Score
Everyone living outside of Africa today has a small amount of Neanderthal in them, carried as a living relic of these ancient encounters. A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have approximately 2 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have none, or very little Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia.

2% is the average (I think the mean) for those of European and Asian ancestry. That means that some humans carry more than 2% Neandertal DNA. Those here who understand probability curves can probably calculate how many people in the USDA are more than 12% Neandertal.

I think I am more than 12% Neandertal so I have disowned by human heritage and now consider myself to be Neandertal. Neandertal Proud! Recall that Neandertals have larger brain cavities than humans. We were nearly wiped out by humans' viruses.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
CFE8C505-9FB4-4B44-AA5C-89714C9212F1.png
What would Mookie Wilson do?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members