OT- Jim Boeheim Hits And Kills Man | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT- Jim Boeheim Hits And Kills Man

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He looked drained and devastated yesterday. This really humanizes him, hard to believe some people in this thread made jokes.
I guess. I think it is more the forum than anything else. For most part people have sympathized with him and family of the victim. It's just so random and tragic. It's easy enough to envision yourself either in Boeheim's shoes or the victim's.

Reaction Score
I am one of those rare and unusual UConn fans who never minded Jim B. The fans I can't stand and usually the same goes for the players. But I've always kinda liked Jim's kind of deadpan, straightforward way of talking, kind of sarcastic and a little grumpy, sometimes struck me as a little neurotic but the kinda older guy I'd like to be friends with and go for advice and to hear it as it is. Any way I read something like this and feel bad for the guy. I would bet he is a decent human and he must be struggling a great deal with this. Aside from 4 or 5 horrible people I've had the misfortune of running into in my life I would not wish this on any other of my worst enemies.

Poor Jim.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He looked drained and devastated yesterday. This really humanizes him, hard to believe some people in this thread made jokes.
First and foremost, after the shock, I am sure sympathy and empathy are the very first emotions people have for Jim.

Then, Boneyardin' kicks in for some of us. I had a post deleted so imagine my devastation in realizing how much of an a**h*** I am. My moms didn't raise me this way. If only my dad didn't split when I was two. Dammit!!

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
First and foremost, after the shock, I am sure sympathy and empathy are the very first emotions people have for Jim.

Then, Boneyardin' kicks in for some of us. I had a post deleted so imagine my devastation in realizing how much of an a**h*** I am. My moms didn't raise this way. If only my dad didn't split when I was two. Dammit!!
Lol, testify brother.

I was talking about how sad this was at home and then drifted into a litany of how dirty the Cuse program is. My son's listened and then said, we know dad, you've told us all that before... a lot of times.

Again, feeling sorry for Boeheim about this event and disliking the 'cuse program, players and fans are two different but entirely compatible things.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I dislike everything about Cuse. Fans players and Boeheim but I can’t help feeling sorry for him and the victims family.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I dislike everything about Cuse. Fans players and Boeheim but I can’t help feeling sorry for him and the victims family.

Yeah, I feel a hell of a lot more sorry for the victim's family than I do Boeheim. It sucks for him, but he'll recover from this. The victim and his family , not so much.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Yeah, I feel a hell of a lot more sorry for the victim's family than I do Boeheim. It sucks for him, but he'll recover from this. The victim and his family , not so much.
Rest in Peace Jorge Jimenez.

Reaction Score
To think that this could happen to anyone at anytime....hit or be hit....count your blessings....very sad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom