OT: Jameis Winston is hungry too | The Boneyard

OT: Jameis Winston is hungry too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This guy has bad news written all over him. Alleged rape, blowing out windows in the dorms with BB guns (I think it was with BB guns) and now allegedly stealing food? His entitlement issues will be his down fall. At least it appears he is not getting any side cash from boosters. :rolleyes:

Look for him to have many problems during his NFL career.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Lmao!!! I'm shocked they busted him for this. And if your hungry , how much meat are you gonna get from "Crab Legs". Hey Jameis, get yourself an of campus girlfriend man . A town local with a nice family .When I was in college we called them " Boo Boo's". Get you a nice Boo-Boo to make you some home cooked meals. Find one at the Mall, Church or Piggly Wiggly down there.

Reaction Score
This guy has bad news written all over him. Alleged rape, blowing out windows in the dorms with BB guns (I think it was with BB guns) and now allegedly stealing food? His entitlement issues will be his down fall. At least it appears he is not getting any side cash from boosters. :rolleyes:

Look for him to have many problems during his NFL career.

Second incident involving stealing food actually. Not sure if entitlement issues or he's dumb as a brick.

Reaction Score
Hell if he waited a couple of years he could buy the company who makes the crab legs. Talk about being short sided or perhaps hungry.

Reaction Score
Seemed like a good guy but I guess he's not……and he's real dumb too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom