OT: Jahvon Quinerly | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Jahvon Quinerly

Reaction Score
I am all set with this kid, want nothing to do with him! He is dirty, accepted $15k from Arizona and has been abysmal when he has been on the floor for Nova. No thanks.

Reaction Score
NCAA would foam at the mouth to site us for having two jellyfam members on one team anyways

evmore

FRIENDOftheprogram
Reaction Score
If he transferred to us, the ncaa would defintely make him sit out next year too...

Exactly.. while we watch the Beverly kid from NCState and Heron play right away we can be sure the NCAA would make him sit out a year and then spend that year investigating his transfer to make sure he's taking his tests and not getting free food off campus..

evmore

FRIENDOftheprogram
Reaction Score
I think Hurley is fine without a kid who might have accepted cash, might have an attitude problem, and would rather give up & walk out than try to work through the problems.. Unless he doesn't respect Jay Wright, which i doubt.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
There are so many red flags. As tempting as it is I think you got to stay away.

pj

Reaction Score
There are so many red flags. As tempting as it is I think you got to stay away.

This is easy to do when you don't have any scholarships. If one opens up midyear, Akok gets it.

Reaction Score
his line last night in the loss to UPenn: 1 minute, 0 everything else

He played 5 seconds. Worse, he was brought in when overrated Gillespie fouled out with 6 seconds left. And then replaced with 1 second left when they tried to set up a 3. That's an embarrassing set of moves by a guy as classy as Jay W. That's what triggered his instagram post.

Reaction Score
I don't blame Quinerly for being pissed because Gillespie isn't good. He drives into the lane and can't do anything and then has to pass the ball out when he gets stuck. We may lose to Villanova but I will be really dissapointed if our guards don't dominate that kid.

As far as Quinerly, it sucks that everyone under 30 years old (and even a lot of people older) have been infected with the disease of airing out their grievances and feelings on social media for the world to see. This used to just be teenage girl behavior and looked down on. Now everyone does it. This really needs to be studied.

I love his high school mixtapes though. lol

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
As far as Quinerly, it sucks that everyone under 30 years old (and even a lot of people older) have been infected with the disease of airing out their grievances and feelings on social media for the world to see. This used to just be teenage girl behavior and looked down on. Now everyone does it. This really needs to be studied.
Social media s*cks.* The sooner people realize it, the sooner we can all resume living in the real world**

*You have to realize it's mainly a way for tech companies to use you to sell advertising. You are their product.

**Discussion boards on as fine a topic as UConn Hoop are acceptable. That's just a way to close distances. It's airing out personal matters that isn't okay. No one needs to know all the trouble you've seen.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
Poor guys prob going to have to take a massive pay cut now that he’s leaving

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Purvis under Ollie < Purvis under (insert coach name here)
jsmh
you got your likes from the likely
ask RP how he feels about KO
when will you kids let this crap die?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member