OT: Jahvon Quinerly | The Boneyard

OT: Jahvon Quinerly

Reaction Score
I have been alluding to this in other threads but after Rothstein's deleted tweet yesterday, I wanted to see if anyone else is hearing the same thing.

1543335216771.png

I have heard from multiple people Jahvon is not happy at Villanova, and with the guard class they have coming in next year, is considering transferring. He is from NJ and Hurley is very familiar with him and he is very close with Sid Wilson.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Interesting...wasn't he a five star recruit? Is there a particular reason he's not playing at nova or does Wright just not think he's good enough yet?

Reaction Score
Considering he’d have to sit out next year. He’d be a good replacement for rique. He, Gaffney, Bouknight, and Adams would be pretty special

Reaction Score
Would he still have to sit out a year if he withdrew and sat out the rest of this season?

Reaction Score
I have been alluding to this in other threads but after Rothstein's deleted tweet yesterday, I wanted to see if anyone else is hearing the same thing.

View attachment 36772

I have heard from multiple people Jahvon is not happy at Villanova, and with the guard class they have coming in next year, is considering transferring. He is from NJ and Hurley is very familiar with him and he is very close with Sid Wilson.
How in the hell could Seton Hall make the list. They're in the same conference and he'd have to sit out additional time.

Reaction Score
If he withdrew midseason we would be facing similar issues to the ones we have with the possibility of Akok Akok coming in mid year right? Hard to believe he would sit around and wait until next school year to hop on scholarship

Reaction Score
Is Gibbs a coach now? He seems to always be on top of whats going with prep school players and college prospects?

Reaction Score
He was also involved with Arizona and the Book Richardson mess.

When that trial starts in the spring there may be some more stink on him.

Yes he's a 5 star kid but, not sure that we want to mess with him

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Per NCAA rules, are we allowed to have 2 members of Jelly Fam on the same team?
Was watching one the woman's Paradise Jam games and the color guy said that one of the UConn players (Williams maybe) was an honorary member of the NY AAU men's team "Jelly Clan."

How jelly is too much jelly?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
The tweet is fake but by all accounts JQ is not happy at Nova and doesn’t get along with GQJ and Uconn and Seton Hall would be the obvious landing spots if he were to transfer. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

Reaction Score
It’s possible Seton Hall might not even be a place he could transfer to depending on what rules to his departure could be left by Jay Wright. Often times a kid must agree not to transfer to a school in the same conference or on the schedule in the next 1-4 years.

Reaction Score
Quinerly is about to be 20 and is playing pretty terribly for a McDonalds AA freshman under a great coach. He's never been a great shooter, but he's not doing anything particularly well at Nova. I'm not sure I'd even want him if it was going to upset the guards we already have committed in 2019 (I think Gaffney would not be pleased).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom