OT: increase in new members | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: increase in new members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I've been following since May, reason I joined is because you guys and girls really know your Uconn basketball, I was totally impressed how brilliant some of you are and informative you all are. You are all really awesome. Is the most impressive blog or message board website I have ever come across of.
The best part of your post is chief liking it

temery

What?
Reaction Score
New registrations are up a bit, but not by much. And most don't post.
image.jpeg

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
New registrations are up a bit, but not by much. And most don't post.
Looks like March is the big month for registrations. Freakin' basketball school.

Please post the graph again after we get in a P5 - the first couple of months will easily break records.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
They heard that we're giving out wings and Rolling Rock and that there's a guy here named Senhor that knows something about mojo who occasionally makes an appearance like Waldo.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
If you happen to choke while eating ketchup covered turkey, I call dibs on your deli slicer.
It's being buried with me.
In my version of heaven ( hint it's paved with roads of pastrami) I will have need of a slicer.

Reaction Score
Twitter brought me here. Lots of posting on social media by some of the bigger accounts about the boneyard lately, way more than last year.

Also I'm pretty irrational and I like screaming whatever's on my mind when I'm mad about basketball. Because of this I figured it was time to stop coming and reading occasionally and time to start joining the craziness

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
There have been whispers spread across teh intertronz of an oasis is the desert where you can discuss the horrors of turkey, ketchup annd boneless wings all while learning about Pizza and the Best College hoops team of the modern era.
Seems to be a #winning formula.
That is funny. LOL

Reaction Score
Feel privileged to be a part of Boneyard.

Feel fortunate that this topic was created the same day I joined!!

Let's go Huskies!!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing that graphic. Looks like the all time low was after the ban in 2013, and conversely the all time high was after the championship in 2014.

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BAN US!"

Looks like this is a good time to thank those #Yarders who carried the torch through those dark days. I don't know, #quitefrankly, if anyone really ever thanked them.

I am #Dove. I will be the first to say thank you. 'Twas dark times.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don't like any of 'em.

They're loud, they wear weird clothes and most of them smell funny.

I want the old Boneyard back.
+1 on the smell comment

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Hey guys,

Thanks for welcoming me and thank you for approving my account finally.

Been trying to be a member for about a year, but never received the email. I requested a new one today and got it. It was great!!!

The Boneyard is a very exclusive club. Glad to see your persistence paid off.

Reaction Score
I have lurked since the scout days. Just gathering intel from deep thinking yarders in an attempt to sound like I was bb smart with all the people at work on the day after each game. I started to become part of this mess after I retired and am trying to fill the cbb conversation void.
My very best Uconn friend who has been to countless games with me going back too the '96 BE final at MSG and also the Mich State game at MSG in '14 and so many more. He has lost his patience with this team and won't even come over for games on TV. We don't talk anymore really. It's a shame but you people are about all I have anymore. Sucks.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
New registrations are up a bit, but not by much. And most don't post. View attachment 12106

Who says we don't care about football here in CT? Some of the biggest months on that graph are the months "Coach" PP was running amok on our football program and people were (rightfully) angry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom