OT: Impressions of The New Fall Season TV Shows | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Impressions of The New Fall Season TV Shows

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I like The Flash, but they need to more than have Barry pout for a season because he can't figure out how to beat the latest villain/threat. Best episode last season is where Barry convinces Ralph not to murder a super villain, which causes Ralph to be killed by that villain. Good stuff.

The only good episode of the season. Literally the last 2 years have been frustratingly bad.

And with a weak cliffhanger the gives me basically zero reason to watch, I’m out wih this one. Arrow I may give one episode to redeem itself for botching the finale.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
I like The Flash, but they need to more than have Barry pout for a season because he can't figure out how to beat the latest villain/threat. Best episode last season is where Barry convinces Ralph not to murder a super villain, which causes Ralph to be killed by that villain. Good stuff.

As a fan of Wally West, Barry is not my favorite but I tolerate him. Anyway, Barry is currently my second-least favorite character on the show now, only ahead of Iris. The writing just hasn't been good.

The one you mention was definitely a good episode.

The woman who played Jesse Quick is starring on God Friended Me, which is part of what got me to watch that show.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
As a fan of Wally West, Barry is not my favorite but I tolerate him. Anyway, Barry is currently my second-least favorite character on the show now, only ahead of Iris. The writing just hasn't been good.

The one you mention was definitely a good episode.

The woman who played Jesse Quick is starring on God Friended Me, which is part of what got me to watch that show.

I was wondering why they just got rid of Jesse so....quickly (sorry)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom