OT- - -I’m back in the hospital! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT- - -I’m back in the hospital!

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
One last thought. If a hospital staff member sees you using your tablet and asks you "Where are you going?", for God's sake don't say "The Boneyard."

They'll think you're suicidal and will strap you down. :p

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
By all means get better and feel better.

My wife is on the Liver Transplant List due to liver damage from Sarcoidosis. Her struggles with her health issues are so debilitating so I can just imagine what you have been going through not knowing what the problem is. She knows what the problem is - and still struggles at times to breathe, has little energy and all the other symptoms that are part of her illness. And still tries to lead as normal a life as possible - 56 years old by the way.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I was admitted to L&M hospital around four pm yesterday for problems breathing and no strength or energy!
I’ve had these issues for over 2 months and finally hit a wall yesterday and my Doctors got me in!
I’ve already had 3 tests this morning and trying to get more information!
I’m so tired of being sick over the past 3 years!

I'm adding you to my prayer list. I hope that you're only in there long enough for them to diagnose the reason(s) for your illness/fatigue. And then you are treated and released as quickly as possible. Get well soon. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom