OT- - -I’m back in the hospital! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- - -I’m back in the hospital!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
RS, I know this latest setback really sucks, but the Big Dance is just around the corner, so the BY needs you back as soon as you’re able. Leave the nurses alone and get well soon.

Reaction Score
I was admitted to L&M hospital around four pm yesterday for problems breathing and no strength or energy!
I’ve had these issues for over 2 months and finally hit a wall yesterday and my Doctors got me in!
I’ve already had 3 tests this morning and trying to get more information!
I’m so tired of being sick over the past 3 years!
God bless you Rsherm---I'm pleased you finally got their attention, but did you have to go this far??

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Not an easy fix. He's been dealing with this for a few months. His positive attitude and love of UC BB has done him well.
He is a lot more of a fighter and determined guy than you may thing. I'm more than pleased the Doc's finally listen to him.
I wish him well and say DAMN. A lessor person would not have handled these constant eruptions of health as well as @Rsherm!

Broadway ... I'm not making light of the struggle. I'm trying to make it lighter. I believe in the power of healing thought and I'm sending it.

Reaction Score
Thanks to all the BYers for their support and good wishes! I’m worn out from over 3 years of battling various bad health, especially the last 2+ months of trouble breathing and no strength or endurance!
My Doctors are looking for answers!

Reaction Score
Hope everything works out for you. Given the graying of the UCONN fan base many of us have struggled with health issues lately. I'm sure there is empathy for you coming from everywhere here on the Boneyard.

Get well soon, you're an important member of the group.

HGN

Reaction Score
I was admitted to L&M hospital around four pm yesterday for problems breathing and no strength or energy!
I’ve had these issues for over 2 months and finally hit a wall yesterday and my Doctors got me in!
I’ve already had 3 tests this morning and trying to get more information!
I’m so tired of being sick over the past 3 years!
RSHERMVIKES , My thoughts and prayers will be with you. I hope tests come back favorable and that you will be ok.

Reaction Score
Praying for your speedy recovery!

If that's the L&M in NL, I know it pretty well. My wife is from NL and I lived there a couple of years on Ocean Ave. taking care of my mother-in-law in her later years. It's a good hospital, but get well and get out of there soon.

Reaction Score
RSHERMVIKES,
I'm joining all BYers in saying how sorry we are that you're down and wishing you the fastest recovery, after the docs finally figure what's going on.

We know you'll rebound like your avatar--Gabby!

Reaction Score
Oh, no! Horrible to be admitted to the hospital, but hoping it will lead to a diagnosis and thus to a recovery. Best wishes to you and hope you're feeling better soon!

Reaction Score
Broadway ... I'm not making light of the struggle. I'm trying to make it lighter. I believe in the power of healing thought and I'm sending it.
Rocky---that was furthest from my mind. If I conveyed that, it wasn't my intent. He has been facing struggles for much too long, He has spoken to his Md's about this issue and NOW they are doing something. Nothing has been easy. That's all I tried to convey. A positive attitude has benefits, in all things.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom