OT: How hard do you Yard? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: How hard do you Yard?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
  • Yes I used to go on the Hartford Courant UConn message board “The Husky Howl”.
  • Yes I have attended a BYC. Add an additional bonus point if you were on a winning team.
  • Yes I attended the Boneyard football tailgate at Memorial Stadium.
  • Yes I still have a 77-74 sticker.
  • Yes I donated to Coach Calhoun’s retirement present (heart pump for UConn Med Ctr).
  • Yes I know who Oklahoma Eric is.
  • Yes I have read a post written by jAcKSoN.
  • Yes I contributed to the main Senhor Testiculo thread.
  • Yes I have met Fishy or Tom.
  • No I have eaten a chicken wing or drank a Rolling Rock solely for good Mojo on a gaemday.
  • No I have read (by your best estimate) at least 95% of the Pizza thread.
  • Yes, +2 I know who Dr. Dos is. Add an additional 2 pts if you received a Bronze filigree award from him.
  • No I have replied “Shut up, Dove” at least once.
  • No I have received a sentence from Judge Deepster and been hung by Hangman Swami.
  • No I have replied with a “Dooooooomed!” at least once.
  • No I know who Leticia Basketballdridge is.
  • Yes I have been in the chat room for an entire game.
  • Yes I have a piece of clothing with “Boneyard” on it somewhere – Tshirt, hat, hoodie.
  • Yes I know the real first names of 10 or more current Yarders. Tom does not count as one.
  • Yes I read the infamous MakersMuppet post at the original time it was posted.
  • Yes I know who RabidHusky is.
  • Not sure. Maybe at a BYC I have had a drink with Mauconnfan.
  • No I have met up with a Yarder that I’d never met before at a NYC bar during the Big East Tournament.
  • Yes I posted something on the Yard on 3/29/1999 (77-74).
Comment: meeting 10 'yarders. I've met some of the most despicable people here, but in person they're some of the nicest I've met over the years.

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I honestly can't say one way or the other, so I didn't want to give myself credit. I suppose I may have had a RR on a gameday in 2000-2001 when I was a poor law student who still drank crappy beer :). As for wings, any consumption was purely coincidental.
You reinforce the virtue in scoring myself strictly, and props for noting the elders bias, though that just calls for a different word than "hard" in the title. The credibility of a high scorer making this point strengthens us all.

Reaction Score
I have to think about the ten names. Fishy, Deepster, Swami (does he count), AugustWest, Pepband99, SportsArt, palatine, whaler11 (only because he posted it in a thread at one point), nomar, calluke, CitrusDog, HuskyNan. I'm sure there are others . . .
I know well over ten names, some of them even put it in their handles!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I'll be the first person to admit I got a big fat 0. I think never winning a Bronze filigree award hurts the most.
I also got a big fat zero and, to put you above me here at the bottom of the rankings, I don't even know what a bronze filigree is. :(

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yes I contributed to the main Senhor Testiculo thread.
By contributed, do you mean threatened to shutdown?

Actually I know your largess on that thread was a hassle for you and probably cost you money. Still well worth it for the mojo.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I have to think about the ten names. Fishy, Deepster, Swami (does he count), AugustWest, Pepband99, SportsArt, palatine, whaler11 (only because he posted it in a thread at one point), nomar, calluke, CitrusDog, HuskyNan. I'm sure there are others . . .

there are like 4 guys with mike or matt in their handle...

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I'm old and scored a 0. Oh well. I would fly in to golf if there was another BYC. I've eaten wings during a game but that was because I like to eat wings. I was on the Courant chat that Dom Amore used to host. I went up to him courtside and introduced myself when he was out here for a UConn/DePaul game. That chat ceased to exist not long after that. Hmm. I'm going to give myself three 1/2 pts for a revised total of 1 1/2. Not too shabby.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Inspired by those Facebook posts that count how many states you’ve visited or what weird foods you’ve tried, here is a list of historical Yard items to show just how big a Yarder you really are.

Unless indicated otherwise, give yourself 1 point for every item you know or have accomplished. Maximum of 28 pts available.
  • I used to go on the Hartford Courant UConn message board “The Husky Howl”.
  • I used to go on the bball.com UConn/umass rivalry message board.
  • I have attended a BYC. Add an additional bonus point if you were on a winning team.
  • I attended the Boneyard football tailgate at Memorial Stadium.
  • I still have a 77-74 sticker.
  • I donated to Coach Calhoun’s retirement present (heart pump for UConn Med Ctr).
  • I know who Oklahoma Eric is.
  • I have read a post written by jAcKSoN.
  • I contributed to the main Senhor Testiculo thread.
  • I have met Fishy or Tom.
  • I have eaten a chicken wing or drank a Rolling Rock solely for good Mojo on a gaemday.
  • I have read (by your best estimate) at least 95% of the Pizza thread.
  • I know who Dr. Dos is. Add an additional 2 pts if you received a Bronze filigree award from him.
  • I have replied “Shut up, Dove” at least once.
  • I have received a sentence from Judge Deepster and been hung by Hangman Swami.
  • I have replied with a “Dooooooomed!” at least once.
  • I know who Leticia Basketballdridge is.
  • I have been in the chat room for an entire game.
  • I have a piece of clothing with “Boneyard” on it somewhere – Tshirt, hat, hoodie.
  • I know the real first names of 10 or more current Yarders. Tom does not count as one.
  • I read the infamous MakersMuppet post at the original time it was posted.
  • I know who RabidHusky is.
  • I have had a drink with Mauconnfan.
  • I have met up with a Yarder that I’d never met before at a NYC bar during the Big East Tournament.
  • I posted something on the Yard on 3/29/1999 (77-74).
I scored a 1. how about in twenty minutes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom