OT: Holy crap, Hernandez aquitted EDIT: RIP Aaron | The Boneyard

OT: Holy crap, Hernandez aquitted EDIT: RIP Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He has to feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from his shoulders huh? Imagine what people would've thought of him if he was held accountable for this murder too? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The prosecutor's key witness in this was a guy doing 5 years for a shooting, has multiple felon drug-dealing charges, and was testifying under an immunity deal. I can understand why he was acquitted.

Reaction Score
The prosecutor's key witness in this was a guy doing 5 years for a shooting, has multiple felon drug-dealing charges, and was testifying under an immunity deal. I can understand why he was acquitted.

Then there were the witnesses (called by the prosecution) who actually blew up the case by saying Hernandez spent the whole time in the club with them (total of 8 minutes). Crazy stuff. Someone in that state prosecutor's office should lose his job.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
He has to feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from his shoulders huh? Imagine what people would've thought of him if he was held accountable for this murder too? :rolleyes:

I get what you're saying, Mau. But this verdict kept him from being a mass (no pun) murderer in the archives.

Reaction Score
Yeah, because it's really smart to testify that you were complicit in a double homicide without immunity. Also you left out the part that Hernandez shot Bradley in the face.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The next OJ Simpson
In 25 yrs while he is rotting in prison they will find that he did it
The guy is an absolute nutcase

Reaction Score
omar-the-wire-court.png

Reaction Score
Are you kidding? What do you think people think of him anyway. He is a murderer. He just got away with another one. I have no pity for him after he threw away all he had.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Are you kidding? What do you think people think of him anyway. He is a murderer. He just got away with another one. I have no pity for him after he threw away all he had.

What a fantastically dense response

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I get what you're saying, Mau. But this verdict kept him from being a mass (no pun) murderer in the archives.

So. Basically, they slowed his roll. Gives him less cred on the inside. Sucks for A-Hern.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Well now Hernandez was just found dead in prison. Apparent suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom