OT: Holloway vs Miller | The Boneyard

OT: Holloway vs Miller

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Did anyone see the end of the Seton Hall-Xavier game where Miller tried to talk to Holloway - first, he got ignored and then he had his hand slapped from by Holloway.

Miller is a scourge - am now a Holloway fan.

Reaction Score
Miller has now gotten into it with Neptune and Holloway in back to back games. Guys a GREAT coach but its sooo hard to keep your emotions in check in this league.

This Regular Season has been a GRIND for every coach, you can see it in how their post games have all gotten darker.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Miller has now gotten into it with Neptune and Holloway in back to back games. Guys a GREAT coach but its sooo hard to keep your emotions in check in this league.

This Regular Season has been a GRIND for every coach, you can see it in how their post games have all gotten darker.

Sorry, but he’s a raging scumbag and a blight on the game, not a “GREAT” coach.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I didn't see the handshake line, but I thought Holloway handled the crap at the end of the game perfectly. His guy went for the steal stupidly and Holloway immediately got between players and was getting his players back to the bench. He did it so quickly that he prevented what could have been a much worse situation very quickly.

Reaction Score
I didn't see the handshake line, but I thought Holloway handled the crap at the end of the game perfectly. His guy went for the steal stupidly and Holloway immediately got between players and was getting his players back to the bench. He did it so quickly that he prevented what could have been a much worse situation very quickly.

The thing is, his player instigated the incident as Halloway was busy chirping at Miller, whose player didn’t have the class to just dribble out the clock. I said in another thread that I find both teams to be really unlikable — turns out they are just extensions of their coaches.

Reaction Score
They're up a ton already why is it that Boum is even in the game never mind shooting a 3? Maybe a bench guy or walk on would be somewhat ok but it is B S that he shot that. Nonetheless handled in a childish manner by all involved.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Miller is going to keel over one game when his heart (if he has one) bursts.
Holloway was a great competitor and he is a good coach- people can only take so much of Millers caustic rants.
I am not going to say Holloway was ok with what he did but when it comes to Miller-anything goes in my book

Reaction Score
How is being rude in the handshake line somehow being the better person regardless of whatever transpired at Arizona. JMHO
Yeah, between this and his yapping at opposing players while the game is going on, he kind of seems like a d.bag.

Reaction Score
I’m not a Miller fan but years ago St. John’s did the same thing to UConn late in a blowout and Calhoun got pissed and went over to Lou Carnescca to voice his displeasure and Lou put is hand on JC’ shoulder and said “Irish, you can only coach one team”. Situation diffused.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom