OT: Golf | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree for the most part but in speaking about Tiger, Jack and even Arnie I don't think we can throw any of these guys in that group yet. They all miss more cuts their elders did already and have along way to go to prove themselves. But these are freakish golfers and I think they will eventually come close to joining the elite. Jason D and Ricky are still young enough to do the same no doubt it will be interesting to see if 1 or 2 of these guys set themselves apart in the next couple of years.
They are a in a different time zone from Jack. He was a tremendous finisher. Nobody better if a birdie was needed on 18 the final day for a win. Not Tiger, not anybody.

Reaction Score
They are a in a different time zone from Jack. He was a tremendous finisher. Nobody better if a birdie was needed on 18 the final day for a win. Not Tiger, not anybody.

Disagree. Saw a lot of birdies to tie/win in Tiger's days. It's close buy I lean to Tiger and his winning % despite never playing, it's crazy.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just wondering what everyone is thinking about Jordan Speech's sudden inability to make a cut? The kid is probably drained from a great year and too many media requirements outside the ropes. Hope he uses these 2 weeks prior to the BMW to regroup and get back in the thick of things he's too fun to watch.

Great to see Ricky win although I do like Stenson. Ricky has won 3 highly regarded tourney's outside the majors in the Players Champ, Scottish and this win at Norton. He is ready to make it the Big Four I believe, we'll see.

And for those who proclaim any of these guys to be Tiger Woods remember how few he played and how often he won, and never mind not making cuts but he always seems to be in the running come Sunday. None of them are him as of yet or in all reality even close.

He appears to have recovered nicely. Smoking the field by 5 strokes through three rounds. Only big name missing from the field is Rory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom