OT: Going to Orlando on a business trip, any good restaurants there? | The Boneyard

OT: Going to Orlando on a business trip, any good restaurants there?

Reaction Score
I am going to Orlando Fl. for business but will have some free time. Anything good to do there? also any good restaurants?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Charley’s Steakhouse in Tampa was excellent and they have a location in Orlando.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There are good restaurants everywhere on earth.

If you eat at the Wilderness Lodge, be sure to ask for ketchup. They bring you every ketchup bottle in the entire restaurant. It’s a hoot.

Reaction Score
There are a couple good restaurants in the Disney Springs area, the best is probably Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' Kitchen (really good fried chicken etc): Homecomin' Kitchen

Oh, also, if you're looking for a place to watch sports and it's nice out / you can deal with crowds, the NBC Sports Grill and Brew is a GREAT sportsbar in City Walk (near Universal Studios). The area can be a zoo but not as bad as you're probably picturing.

NBC Sports Grill: https://www.yelp.com/biz/nbc-sports-grill-and-brew-orlando

Reaction Score
There are good restaurants everywhere on earth.

If you eat at the Wilderness Lodge, be sure to ask for ketchup. They bring you every ketchup bottle in the entire restaurant. It’s a hoot.
Agreed, you can always find a Cracker Barrel nearby wherever you are.

Reaction Score
Been awhile since you’ve been there eh?
Ha guess I'm actually talking about "the Landing" now, but there's an STK and Morimoto there as well as some more adult focused bars. I'm from Manhattan and I thought it was better than anything else the Disney area had to offer...

Reaction Score
Ha guess I'm actually talking about "the Landing" now, but there's an STK and Morimoto there as well as some more adult focused bars. I'm from Manhattan and I thought it was better than anything else the Disney area had to offer...
Oh and yea was there in Jan.

Reaction Score
I also second Chef Arts Homecoming and Morimoto both are amazing

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr