OT for Fishy | The Boneyard

OT for Fishy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was looking on Amazon for ratings regarding a camera that I just bought and saw a "Fishy" writing a review for a Panasonic Lumix ZS20 camera. I'm wondering if it isn't the same Fishy on Boneyard. I actually bought a ZS19 model which is identical except it doesn't have GPS feature that the ZS20 does. I'm wondering how that camera is working for him, if in fact it is the same Fishy. I can't imagine too many people using that nickname.

Reaction Score
Buzzyboy -

Acquaint yourself with the Conversations feature on this board. It's the generalized Private Message function for the Boneyard. That way you and Fishy can luxuriate in your Lumix lore in private.

Go to your Inbox in the upper right top of the page, wave your mouse cursor over 'Inbox' and you'll see Conversations.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I was looking on Amazon for ratings regarding a camera that I just bought and saw a "Fishy" writing a review for a Panasonic Lumix ZS20 camera. I'm wondering if it isn't the same Fishy on Boneyard. I actually bought a ZS19 model which is identical except it doesn't have GPS feature that the ZS20 does. I'm wondering how that camera is working for him, if in fact it is the same Fishy. I can't imagine too many people using that nickname.

Nope, it's not me.

I do have about 2,000 cameras, but that Lumix is not one of them. (The Lumix LX5 is.)

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I was hoping it would be the same Fishy. I like to hear about coincidental encounters like that.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
That means it is really fishy, but not THE Fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom