OT Football prediction sites question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT Football prediction sites question

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
lol. Yet another topic you know more than anyone on. You're awesome!

stay in your lane.

you know the one where pathetically try to raise capital from message board posters.

such an awesome business plan! i heard you saw it yourself!

when i need advice on committing wire fraud i’ll check in with you

Reaction Score
stay in your lane.

the one where pathetically try to raise capital from message board posters.

lol

lol

lol

Please tell us how to beat Vegas algorithms, whaler11!!!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
lol

lol

lol

Please tell us how to beat Vegas algorithms, whaler11!!!

i have good gambling years and bad gambling years. building the best path to winning a pool like this is simple - doesn’t mean you win but you don’t actually understand math so we won’t waste time on that

how is your fundraising going? can your super awesome business plan not raise 275k without a go fund me?

solid #dailymelt from you though - very enjoyable

Reaction Score
@methodology @whaler11
OK - I got my spreadsheet setup for figuring the Pinnacle site. If you're interest the formula looks like this:
=((100/(G19*100)))/((100/(H19*100))+(100/(G19*100)))
where G19 is 3.01 for Dolphins and H19 is 1.444 for the Ravens. According to Vegas, the Fins have a 32.42% chance of winning the game.

Now how do I go about predicting further into the season? Where do I find these home field advantages and 'solid' power rankings and exactly how do I apply them once I find them?

Football outsiders is a great resource for power rankings but they won't be available until 2nd week I believe when there is data available.

This will give you an idea about home field advantage but it's not a definitive guide

Here's another discussion about home field advantage. The last column should be divided by 2 though

Here's another source to use for power rankings and home field advantage

Reaction Score
i have good gambling years and bad gambling years. building the best path to winning a pool like this is simple - doesn’t mean you win but you don’t actually understand math so we won’t waste time on that

how is your fundraising going? can your super awesome business plan not raise 275k without a go fund me?

solid #dailymelt from you though - very enjoyable

Good gambling years and bad gambling years = you lose in total with the vig. For sure.

But keep letting everyone know how dumb they are. lol.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Good gambling years and bad gambling years = you lose in total with the vig. For sure.

But keep letting everyone know how dumb they are. lol.

you thought they were dumb enough to invest in your buddies restaurant. even i dont think they are that dumb.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Football outsiders is a great resource for power rankings but they won't be available until 2nd week I believe when there is data available.

This will give you an idea about home field advantage but it's not a definitive guide

Here's another discussion about home field advantage. The last column should be divided by 2 though

Here's another source to use for power rankings and home field advantage

You have a ridiculous amount of good betting knowledge. I both respect that and hope I never want to get there :)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You're drunk.

keep melting bro. we’ll be laughing for a long time about how you were trying to raise capital for a super awesome business plan here.

Reaction Score
You have a ridiculous amount of good betting knowledge. I both respect that and hope I never want to get there :)

As Charles Barkley said it's only a problem if you can't afford it.

Reaction Score
keep melting bro. we’ll be laughing for a long time about how you were trying to raise capital for a super awesome business plan here.

A) You don’t know the first thing about the actual offer...

B) You don’t have any idea if it would be successful or not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom