OT football: How About Them Louisville Cardinals! | The Boneyard

OT football: How About Them Louisville Cardinals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Put a little hurting on Florida. Represented for the Big East on their way out.

Reaction Score
... Represented for the Big East on their way out.
Represented, my arse.

They are money pirates, nothing more. I hope we destroy them whenever we play them again, including the 15th.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
In a certain sense, they indeed represented and it was in the abstract a good thing.

I get that UConn is dangling right now, my wife was trying to explain to someone about the BE and simply called it "dead" and buried (she was speculating about the Big 12's chances of survival). But the writing has been on the wall for a while - there were long time fans that were going to abandon following RU if they didn't get out and folks that wanted the AD fired when we were not out fast enough. So I can't blame Louisville or anyone else that left before or since RU.

Meanwhile, it still is the BE and not a bad thing that someone upheld the conference.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Put a little hurting on Florida. Represented for the Big East on their way out.

When I saw the score, the first thing that came to my mind was Way to Respresent the ACC.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Represented, my arse.

They are money pirates, nothing more. I hope we destroy them whenever we play them again, including the 15th.
The Cards were only trying to get out of the Big East, same as UConn. I don't blame them a bit. Plus, I'm happy for the kids and Coach Strong. They had nothing to do with the conference shuffle.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Almost anytime Florida loses, it's a good thing. Congrats to Louisville.

Watched some of the first half and the Cardinals QB (Teddy Bridgewater - even has a cool QB name) was picking Florida apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom