OT: Floyd/Conor | The Boneyard

OT: Floyd/Conor

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I thought Mayweather was now 50-0. But I really don't know for sure, I don't follow boxing.
But I am just guessing that there will be a rematch, there is too much more money that can be made with these "made for PPV events". I thought that the made for UFC PPVs were getting out of hand (Lesnar, Punk, Lashley, McGregor vs Diaz, etc.) but now more fight sport crossover matches seems inevitable, IMO.

Reaction Score
I thought Mayweather was now 50-0. But I really don't know for sure, I don't follow boxing.
But I am just guessing that there will be a rematch, there is too much more money that can be made with these "made for PPV events". I thought that the made for UFC PPVs were getting out of hand (Lesnar, Punk, Lashley, McGregor vs Diaz, etc.) but now more fight sport crossover matches seems inevitable, IMO.

Oh, I was counting his victories over the women he beat up.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I believe Mayweather is retiring at 50-0.
Like he "retired" at 49-0?
If the money is there for a rematch, then who knows. However, seeing that Floyd won and apparently won easily (according to the post fight show on Fox), I agree and don't think that he will fight again. But I really don't care either way.

Reaction Score
Mayweather gets to retire undefeated and McGregor made his boxing debut against one of the greatest fighters of all time.

But what's even more impressive is that in the time that it took for you to read up to this point, Mayweather made over $1 million. Mayweather is slated to earn a pretty penny -- about $250 to $300 million dollars, $100 million of that just for showing up and another $150 million to 200 million from pay per view. That's more than the GDPs for some countries!

The fight lasted nine full 3-minute rounds plus 1:05 of the tenth round, totaling 28 minutes 5 seconds, which means that if he does make $300 million, every second he raked in $178,041.54.

With his $300 million prize, Mayweather may well be over the $1 billion mark when it comes to prize money throughout his storied 50-0 record, according to Bleacher Report, having won $250M against Manny Pacquiao in 2015.

McGregor isn't going home crying, though. He is slated to make $30 million just for showing up plus pay per view earnings, giving him a total that is higher than all of his previous prize money combined.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
If Floyd changes his mind and returns to the ring I hope his opponent is that guy who does the TRIVAGO commercials.

Reaction Score
If Floyd changes his mind and returns to the ring I hope his opponent is that guy who does the TRIVAGO commercials.
I wish it is the MyPillow.com guy. You pay more than 2 times price then the same quality one in Costco . ($79.95 vs. $21.95)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom