OT: Fighting a parking ticket I never received | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Fighting a parking ticket I never received

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Well if your meat ends up undercooked we can proudly proclaim once again the Boneyard gave someone a raw deal.

If he messes up meat with the Lamborghini of meat thermometers Im going to stick that probe in his eye.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
If he messes up meat with the Lamborghini of meat thermometers Im going to stick that probe in his eye.
Just make sure it's the right eye. The left one is the good one.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
No don't. This is a bad idea, especially if it is a female judge. You should refer to the judge as your honor, judge or mam, as in:

"Your honor, this is all bullcrap. I'm telling you judge, I wasn't even there. Look mam, if you cut me a break here, I'm not saying I'll throw some wood your way, but I'm not saying I won't, if you catch my drift."

Good luck.
You could also advise her: And also Mam, if you need your temperature checked I just bought a really great meat thermometer for $100 based on Boneyard advice.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You could also advise her: And also Mam, if you need your temperature checked I just bought a really great meat thermometer for $100 based on Boneyard advice.
"I don't want to brag but I got the Lamborghini of meat thermometers... if you know what I mean. Wink, wink."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom