OT: FIFA 13 | The Boneyard

OT: FIFA 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone get the new game yet? Got it yesterday.. had time for 1 game and man-oh-man it was good. Smoother than last year. Post your handles and maybe we can set up a season or tournament with everyone down the road.

Reaction Score
Never got into sports games, I like to shoot things in video games. God am I bored, seriously I’m jonesing for bball so bad I'm looking forward to the nba pre-season.

Reaction Score
I’m jonesing for bball so bad I'm looking forward to the nba pre-season.
I hear they plan to use FootLocker employees for refs until they can work a deal with the regulars.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Does it have the national teams?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I got it a few days ago. My roomate works at Red Bull and got it for free at a premier party :). The game is sick. The computer makes really good off the ball runs and the overall gameplay is a lot better than last year.

Reaction Score
Yeah, so far really enjoying it. Everything is smoother and more fluid (and it was pretty tight last year). Still the best sports franchise video game out there

Reaction Score
Does it have the national teams?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Yep. Has all the important countries, all the less important countries, and most of the insignificant countries.

Reaction Score
Yeah, so far really enjoying it. Everything is smoother and more fluid (and it was pretty tight last year). Still the best sports franchise video game out there
Correct. I crushed the last game, but haven't had time to get the new one yet. I have played the demo though and it's pretty well. My handle is the same as on this site.

Reaction Score
Rocking the My Career mode right now. Will play that before a while before heading to Live. Once I go to Live, I usually have trouble going back to the regular game. My live handle is the same as the forum handle.

Reaction Score
Rocking the My Career mode right now. Will play that before a while before heading to Live. Once I go to Live, I usually have trouble going back to the regular game. My live handle is the same as the forum handle.

PS3 or 360?

Reaction Score
Correct. I crushed the last game, but haven't had time to get the new one yet. I have played the demo though and it's pretty well. My handle is the same as on this site.

You gotta pick it up. Its worth it. Game is ridiculous. Do you have ps3 or xbox?

Reaction Score
I played '12 a lot but never owned it, so I dont know if The Ultimate Team is a new feature or the second version. But its really cool. You basically start a team with a bunch of scrubs and each game you play, and as you play better you get coins and then can buy better players and packages that you can train the players, increase skills and stamina etc. There's also an online auction where you can bid on players with everyone around the world, so only one person can have Messi or Ronaldo or whoever. And finally you can use your team to play online against other people. Its pretty cool.

Reaction Score
I played '12 a lot but never owned it, so I dont know if The Ultimate Team is a new feature or the second version. But its really cool. You basically start a team with a bunch of scrubs and each game you play, and as you play better you get coins and then can buy better players and packages that you can train the players, increase skills and stamina etc. There's also an online auction where you can bid on players with everyone around the world, so only one person can have Messi or Ronaldo or whoever. And finally you can use your team to play online against other people. Its pretty cool.

Reaction Score

That sounds awesome.. Ill have to check that out. I usually just do a standard season but that sounds way more cool.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
when u play with 2 teams from the middle east or africa, the fans in the stands have flare guns and riot. its a great feature this year. its not soccer unless a ball is kicked around until a riot causes deaths all within the same hour.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I've Got A Guy at EA who is getting me a copy next week. I'm on PS3. Anyone who wants to lose, shoot me a PM.

Reaction Score
Playstation 3 here. I'll pick up the game later this week. Hopefully we can get a few friendly rivialries going. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom