OT- favorite junk food/guilty pleasure | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- favorite junk food/guilty pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Frozen Greek turkey pizza from 7-11 at 2:00am, with ketchup and Ranch dressing on the side for dipping. Washed down with Keystone Light.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
ketchup.jpg

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Easter time is the best because you can get the reese's eggs which have a better peanut butter to chocolate ratio
I have filed this info away as a tip for near future. While reading, I'm amazed by how judgmental I am, knowing that my own choices can't seem any more appealing to others. Family size bag of Utz No-Salt chips on sale for $1.99, and many Talenti flavors on special at ShopRite, up to the customer limit. Both can completely derail eating any other foods I have on my list when I walk into the store, when I look at the flyer. I probably even circle back and get a couple of fried chicken thighs before getting out the door . All bets are off. I've pretty much kicked bulk candy. Pizza doesn't qualify for the list. Actually, almost all ice cream.

Reaction Score
Is Fishy still in a bad mood? I don't want to post if he is :cool:

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Zagnut bars, fried chicken, Neil's Doughnuts, and anything at Wendy's. (minus cheese and ketchup of course)

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I'll also add Moroccan olives and Apicella's extra crispy Italian bread. I frequently eat a whole loaf covered in olives in one sitting.

Reaction Score
Absolutely. There's no bad flavor of Pringles.
Exactly. So even from the Original, which is godly in and of itself, you get to upgrade to the likes of Food Truck Chicken Taco. It's not even fair.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I have recently severed ties with my vices. Sad as hell.

The desk drawer no longer has cabbage patch kids. And the freezer is void of Breyers mint chip ice cream.

Sad as hell.

Reaction Score
I have recently severed ties with my vices. Sad as hell.

The desk drawer no longer has cabbage patch kids. And the freezer is void of Breyers mint chip ice cream.

Sad as hell.
I'm in the same boat. Have you found anything to quench the snack cravings? Best I've found are flavored almonds but they get old fast.

Reaction Score
I'm in the same boat. Have you found anything to quench the snack cravings? Best I've found are flavored almonds but they get old fast.
Frozen blueberries. You take em out of the freezer and let em sit for a bit, then when they aren't crunchy it's like blueberry froyo. It's my go-to sweet now.

Reaction Score
I'll also add Moroccan olives and Apicella's extra crispy Italian bread. I frequently eat a whole loaf covered in olives in one sitting.
Moroccan olives and good crusty Italian bread is delicious and I wouldn't exactly call it junk food. Joober you must really be sticking to the healthy diet if you consider those a guilty pleasure.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Moroccan olives and good crusty Italian bread is delicious and I wouldn't exactly call it junk food. Joober you must really be sticking to the healthy diet if you consider those a guilty pleasure.

I'm trying, I didn't do so well around Christmas/Thanksgiving so now it's back to diet mode again. My wife's grandmother is first generation Italian and even though she's in her 90s, she still makes enough food (and insanely delicious food) to feed six armies. The holidays are kind of her time to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom