OT: Favorite BY post that made you lol | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Favorite BY post that made you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Dove said:
As for this thread... Enzo Patoni Winning! and Ride senhor Ride! GOUCONN's Observations! When Tom died. Profanity Friday When Fishy calls some shmuck a "chucklehead". That right there is a funny word. Chucklehead.
I definitely miss the old go observations.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Charlie sheen mojo. So strong. So good.

Especially when prankster and crew went trolling the women's board with it. Hysterics ensued.
obzDKg4.jpg

Reaction Score
TCF's tournament run last year but specifically FL and the BD posts.

Reaction Score
I forget who posted it, but after a miserable loss in FB, someone posted a "A Few Brigh Spots" post with a link. You clinked a link and you literally saw bright spots. Funny as hell if you're a cornball like me.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Come to think of it, since Tom died and is now alive, he's kinda like a messiah. If only he had a religious group that believed in him.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Love Potion!!! I was in tears.
Yep definitely one of the bright spots.

TCF and Tesiticulo are right up there as well. That may have been the most consecutive times I got caught lol'ing at the Boneyard.

Fishy's old posts, odd and ends, etc. were hysterical.

Charlie Sheen, great stuff.

Patoni is great too especially when someone comes on to talk about their isn't a Wikipedia page (as if the Maestro needs a Wikipedia page.)

Last edited:

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Love Potion!!! I was in tears.
I've tried to find the thread a couple of times using the wayback machine but never found anything. Anybody that can find that will be my hero.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Tom, it would be cool if we could do a search for the most liked posts of all time, I bet that would turn up some gems. Possible?

Most viewed, yes. Most liked would take some work. I'll look into it.

Last edited:

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
No one brought up the thread where someone posted a screenshot of the SI cover of Bazz post-championship with Senhor dangling in the background? That thread had me in stitches. Someone please find it

Reaction Score
Not that I can specifically remember any of the actual comments now besides the famous throat punch line...but fishy has had me cracking up on many occasions.

some of the hangings were pretty funny too.

Reaction Score
Mostly on the conference realignment board: Every time someone posts that Uconn is going to the BIG, or ACC, or any other conference. This info is from a reliable source but can't reveal any details.
Hey I can do it too. I hear that UConn is joining the Yalta Conference. And yes, I heard it at a fireside chat.

Reaction Score
In no particular order.....

1) The Senhor thread. The original one. With the animal balls that made Tom have an aneurysm.

2) Oklahoma Eric.

3) Any JaCKsOn thread.

4) The BYC thread where the golf cart got overturned.....with pics.

Reaction Score
GOUCONN's weekly observations in the mid 2000s were always good for a laugh or two.

Or any thread where Fishy threatened to come to someone's house and punch them on the throat.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
GOUCONN's weekly observations in the mid 2000s were always good for a laugh or two.

Or any thread where Fishy threatened to come to someone's house and punch them on the throat.
It's not just a threat. There have been more than one report of unconscious Boneyarders found mysteriously in the yards of their homes.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Mostly on the conference realignment board: Every time someone posts that Uconn is going to the BIG, or ACC, or any other conference. This info is from a reliable source but can't reveal any details.
Hey I can do it too. I hear that UConn is joining the Yalta Conference. And yes, I heard it at a fireside chat.
UConn is headed to the B!G. I'm convinced.

A lot of the stuff on the CR board is purely fictional and intentionally or unintentionally funny. But there are signs pointing in that B!G direction and there are a couple of posters with decent credibility behind them to consider their statements in a different light from most of the flotsam. There are valid reasons for not revealing details other than just pulling our chains.

These two guys probably should not have posted anything at all. But they let their concern for those of us dying a thousand CR deaths to get the better of them. Anywho, when Uconn gets into the B!G I'm sure you will dismiss their statements as coincidence. Not me! Same with THE BRUCE AND ZION AND FISHY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom