OT: Facebook friends | The Boneyard

OT: Facebook friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Vote for Vincent Fusconi Consulting on Facebook; the owner is a friend of McD's. If he gets a certain number of votes, Fusconi will qualify to be considered for a small business grant.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I'm not which movie it was. I've always admired my fellow Nutmegger for her intelligence, her independence and her humor.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Much better than your last avatar, which I found to be very scary...

Reaction Score
I'm not which movie it was. I've always admired my fellow Nutmegger for her intelligence, her independence and her humor.

It was indeed Woman of the Year. My favorite Tracy/Hepburn movie and one of my all-time favorite Hepburn movies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
My favorite Tracy/Hepburn movie and one of my all-time favorite Hepburn movies.
I love so many of her movies: A Lion in Winter (Peter O'Toole, another favorite, was also great) and The African Queen are two of my favorites.

Reaction Score
I love so many of her movies: A Lion in Winter (Peter O'Toole, another favorite, was also great) and The African Queen are two of my favorites.

African Queen definitely...Love The Lion in Winter. That screen play was great. Also loved her portrayal of Mary Tyrone in Long Day's Journey Into Night (the movie was tedious to me but her performance was fantastic). A Bill of Divorcement (her 1st movie) also is a must see to me.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I've always admired my fellow Nutmegger for her intelligence, her independence and her humor.

And she was a bit of an athlete too..... (Pat and Mike)

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
So many great performances. One of my favorite (silly) comedies was Bringing Up Baby with the incomparable Cary Grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom