OT: Does this kid have a shot at D1 Ball? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Does this kid have a shot at D1 Ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I will check into this and get back to everyone ;)
See if you can find out his wingspan too. Muggsy Bogues was 5'-3"; couldn't find wingspan but I remember somewhere
hearing it was quite long. Had a 44" vertical leap and very fast. This young man does not look like he has Muggsey's wingspan.
KO seems inclined toward recruiting long players.

Reaction Score
Kid is definitely going to have his struggles in D1 college basketball, however i think he'll be a solid player. Runs in his family... He's proving himself now on a high level. GW makes perfect sense for him. I think alot of people will be watching and saying this kid is real competitor. Like someone mentioned though my main concern with him would be on the defensive end. Can he touch rim or get close? Boat wasnt the tallest, but he has insane hops. Nate robinson who played at GW was an athletic freak catching oops, we all know about him. This kid doesnt appear to be in that category (is he?) . He seems craft and like he knows how do what he wants to do at his size. And i could see him getting to the FT line and an incredible rate. Should be interesting to see how he does.

Reaction Score
Kid is definitely going to have his struggles in D1 college basketball, however i think he'll be a solid player. Runs in his family... He's proving himself now on a high level. GW makes perfect sense for him. I think alot of people will be watching and saying this kid is real competitor. Like someone mentioned though my main concern with him would be on the defensive end. Can he touch rim or get close? Boat wasnt the tallest, but he has insane hops. Nate robinson who played at GW was an athletic freak catching oops, we all know about him. This kid doesnt appear to be in that category (is he?) . He seems craft and like he knows how do what he wants to do at his size. And i could see him getting to the FT line and an incredible rate. Should be interesting to see how he does.

Boat was 5'9 on his worst day this kid is lucky to get to 5' with a wingspan of a velociraptor . He may be a real competitor but he will have his limitations on both ends for sure. Good for him though.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Two comments -

The kids appears to be no taller that .73 HU. .85 HU is pretty much our minimum.

Not only is he .73 HU but he starts his jumper from his chest. Not a great habit if you don't like the taste of basketball.

Reaction Score
Boat was 5'9 on his worst day this kid is lucky to get to 5' with a wingspan of a velociraptor . He may be a real competitor but he will have his limitations on both ends for sure. Good for him though.

oh yea no doubt. I'm just saying boat was considered short, and so was nate, but those guys both have crazy verts, Nate rob blocked Yao ming shot attempted! This kid for being extremely short doesnt even have that working in his favor. But yea good for him, and I look forward to seeing him play.

Reaction Score
Two comments -

The kids appears to be no taller that .73 HU. .85 HU is pretty much our minimum.

Not only is he .73 HU but he starts his jumper from his chest. Not a great habit if you don't like the taste of basketball.

When will "hu's" officially go to "ma-u's"?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom