OT: Do u play Fortnite? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Do u play Fortnite?

Reaction Score
Im 42 and own a ps4 and play somewhat regularly. Many people dont realize that we are the nintendo generation and we`ll be the first that will be playing into our 60s. A few years ago the average age of an online gamer was 24. Now that number has gone up to 27.
I played Fortnite a couple of times but its just not my cup of tea. I like more reality based games like Rainbow 6, For Honor and Ghost Recon. I also play a little NBA 2k and Madden from time to time.
Yeah, just wish I had more time for that.

Reaction Score
You're all over the place here. You prefer cod over other fps games due to the quicker pace....and then prefer pubg to fortnite (fortnite is much more fast paced).
Sorry, should’ve been clearer. The building aspect just wasn’t for me. That said, I didn’t give it much of a try really either.

Reaction Score
Sorry, should’ve been clearer. The building aspect just wasn’t for me. That said, I didn’t give it much of a try really either.

The building is the main aspect of skill gap in the game but definitely has a Minecraft inspired flavor.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
untitled.png

Even today, I would destroy all of you.

Reaction Score
Im 42 and own a ps4 and play somewhat regularly. Many people dont realize that we are the nintendo generation and we`ll be the first that will be playing into our 60s. A few years ago the average age of an online gamer was 24. Now that number has gone up to 27.
I played Fortnite a couple of times but its just not my cup of tea. I like more reality based games like Rainbow 6, For Honor and Ghost Recon. I also play a little NBA 2k and Madden from time to time.

Atari generation here that never stopped moving on to the next system.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Setback is the greatest card game. It's a shame most have no clue
The Trickster Pitch phone app works great if you want to play. It's also flexible and you can adjust the type of setback and rules to your liking. The only issue is playing against the computer isn't great. They play bizarre. You can play real people tho, but sometimes finding enough for a game is tough.

Reaction Score
My son plays. What I thought was cool about that NBA article is it reminded me of he and his friends playing with some basketball or football player. He wasn’t a superstar but somebody young and very good.

The internet has made things like that commonplace. Gotta be pretty cool for some 12 year old kid in a Detroit suburb to get online and one day find himself playing a video game with Andre Drummond. What’s really cool is the way the Information Age has actually allowed real friendships to develop that way.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
My son plays. What I thought was cool about that NBA article is it reminded me of he and his friends playing with some basketball or football player. He wasn’t a superstar but somebody young and very good.

The internet has made things like that commonplace. Gotta be pretty cool for some 12 year old kid in a Detroit suburb to get online and one day find himself playing a video game with Andre Drummond. What’s really cool is the way the Information Age has actually allowed real friendships to develop that way.

You're talking about Juju from the steelers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom