OT- Disney World trip | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT- Disney World trip

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
How?

I was wrong I thought I did it but it either changed from roll out or my time memory is off . 60 days with your park tickets ( plus 10 day grace)

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I was wrong I thought I did it but it either changed from roll out or my time memory is off . 60 days with your park tickets ( plus 10 day grace)
Ok, I'll pick a few popular rides 2 months prior.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Probably the best advice I can offer is the "My Disney Experience" app if you have a smart phone. It really does it all for you. You can book dining reservations, FastPasses, change reservations at the last minute, add on new FastPasses once you've used your 3, there's a map of each park that will lead you to any attraction (or what we ended up using it for, restrooms), and it will tell you the appx wait time for every ride in real time. If you sign up for the PhotoPass the pictures (ride pics, character pics, etc) show up in the app almost immediately after they're taken. The app takes an already streamlined Disney experience to a whole new level.

Do you think the photo pass Memory Maker is worth it $149? How does it work once the pictures are taken? Can you share on social media or print a few?

Reaction Score
Do you think the photo pass Memory Maker is worth it $149? How does it work once the pictures are taken? Can you share on social media or print a few?
I've never thought it was worth it. We have so many pictures and the Disney photographers are always happy to take a photo of your family with your phone or camera.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom